Developed high blood pressure before planning a baby - help me

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by nitasha, Nov 24, 2011.

1. nitasha

nitasha New IL'ite

Hi,

I had a case of stillborn baby and due to stress i have developed high blood pressure. Kindly suggest me if somebody is having a high blood pressure so can that person plan for a baby.

is there anybody who developed high bp before pregnancy and atlast having a successful pregnancy.

Can i expect a healthy preganancy if i have High Blood pressure.

Help me how can i get rid of this stress.

2. nitasha

nitasha New IL'ite

Pls reply me soon as i want to can a high blood pressure affected woman plan a baby

3. nitasha

nitasha New IL'ite

ladies pls help me.......................your answer means a lot to me

4. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Dear nitasha :)
    Please control your anxiety. I can understand what you've gone through, and what you are going through at the moment. High Blood pressure is caused by a lot of stress. So first of all please control your stress level. To do this, start going for morning walk, listen to soft music, eat the food that you love the most. Reduce your salt intake, and above all, be happy.

What happened was not in your control. Now try to detach yourself from that, and start afresh. It was an accident,please recover you conscious state as soon as you can.

Don't plan a baby immediately, take some more time to settle down. Prepare yourself well before you try to conceive this time.Think positive and be happy. Should you need any help, please write back. Hope, you'll conquer your stress very soon.Cheers-Anu:)

1 person likes this.
  5. karthikshetty

karthikshetty Senior IL'ite

True...you sound too anxious....3 posts back 2 back, phew! lady, relax...meditate, practice yoga, check your diet and salt intake...in due course of time, things should get back to normal....here's wishing you well

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Nitasha,
    Welcome to Indus Ladies & to this forum. :)
    You can find our forum guidelines here...
    Very sorry about the past experience. High BP is not good for health. Try to reduce the salt intake in any forms. Try to reduce the stress in your lives. Take up a hobby that would divert your mind effectively or do the things which would give your mind some peace. If you will do Yoga, try them; or go for walking regularly. Try something that will relax your mind and body! Be happy always!
    All the best!

7. nitasha

nitasha New IL'ite

thnx anukarsha for prompt reply....................i know i am having so much stress. YOu know i try my level best to control my stress and anxiety even i have joined zym and power yoga for that. I control food from outside and only have home made food. I don't know what happened to me........it seems that my happiness has gone forever.

People have scared me for this high Bp and i am on medication right now. I am only 27 yr old but i am overweight as well.

I just wanted to ask one thing which may reduce my stess level.........i hope you will understand. that one thing is that is there are another woman who is having High BP before preganancy............and they have a healty baby that's it...............

8. gunturi30

gunturi30 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Yes, I completely understand your situation as I had a still born baby in this May'2011 and unfortunately we donot know whether it is due to diabetes or high BP. I gained 20kg weight during my pregnancy and till 9th month everyting was fine. During my 9th month scan they found that baby was low weight and IUGR. and I complained doctor about less movements. Even in NST they found movements less but doctor checked movements were there. So that stupid lady told go home and take rest. I felt very uneasy and misguided myself that those were movements. but later afte 4 days when i went then they could not feel the heartbeat.

Now when I consulted doctors for 2nd opinion we found that that bloody doctor did not do sugar test during 7th month so they cannot make out whether it is due to diabetes or BP. Please donot blame or shout at me as why you did not verify these tests.... .. that doctor is very reputed in my husbands native and they all wanted me to show to that lady since my delivery is planned in in-laws place. We all thought that since we know that doctor very well she is caring for us but ultimately we were wrong..
    Life has become miserable but I think getting preg again makes me happy now other than that nothing else will be good... .So many good things are around me but nothing seems to be interesting...its my personal opinion.
    People say as already I have 6 year old son they ask me to be happy for what god had already given etc etc.. but only we feel what we are undergoing... Having a baby for 9 months and coming out of a hospital without a baby while all others around you are celebrating the birth of a child :(.. its a horrible feeling..

but its life.. ..I met few of my colleagues who had undergone this problem but still have healthy babies later on. So donot worry.. be positive and think about holding a baby.. we feel better. and also I have joined work back after my maternity leave.. its disgusting sometimes but i am trying to work harder to make myself busy..

One more thing.. my neighbour had a still birth due to bp. but 2nd time even though she had bp she could have a beautiful boy and now he is of my son's age.... Have courage and pray god should give us a lovely baby again which he had taken away..
    We should pray god ...thats it.. all the best dear and do not think you are alone...
    First I feel i have taken my 2nd pregnancy for granted. I was busy with my first kid.. nuclear family.. no support from mother or m-i-l and i thought i am healthy and worked till 9th month.. I also blame myself bcoz i asked my husband to take me to other doctor for 2nd opinion but these guys are so selfish about their own people that he always says she is good what is the problem..

Now he is repenting that I should have listened to you.. and says this time everything will go according to your wish.. doctor choice.. whether to work or not. so now waiting for god's decision..
    Pray god to forgive all our mistakes and remove us from these sins and already he has given lot of punishment for our sins so please now give happiness..

My motto is try to give 100% ..
    .. first you should have strong inner desire..then pray god..then do your bit.. hopefully we should succeed..

P.S: Whatever was in my mind I just wrote it..please bear with this reply

9. nitasha

nitasha New IL'ite

thnx gunturi you just motivated me you know why i am writing all about High Bp because i just want to hear successful stories that woman who have high bp safely delivered a baby because it jst motivates me. It's give me encourgement that everything will be good. I don't know why i want to hear successful stories of baby birth even affected with High BP.

Thnx one again for your motivated words.