1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dev Anand and other stories

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kelly,

Yes dev anand did not have a six pack body .HAHA. He looked funny when he punched someone.HAHA
    Ab is a workaholic. i mean there are so many things interesting other than working and making money. Blogging for one, and i am retired,. when u have more than exnough ans AB has, why slog yr ass out, when yr health is not good as it is.

kolaveri is damn good, i wish dhanush was not married, i would love to have him for my son in law, what say.HAHA

urge to kill is it ?i did not know that. Soi u too read the spice but dont blog kelly.HAHA

Good and i pray u are free for my blogs kelly.AHA

REgards

kamal

if u google maderna wife and daughter, there will come 19000 searches, and mine is on the top the first one, even before time sof india, try it.strange someone told me about this and i checked it out

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sabita,

as a person he had no time for his family,do u know he had a suite in the sun and sand hotel in juhu close to his house and he used to stay there, it was booked all thru the year, for maybe twetny years or more.

Well pakis dont like pigs, u see,.HAHA

Yes these girls misplaced buy mobilkes and computers , can be in touch with anyone, without parents knowing, and this is pretty bad for parents, biut what can they do, snoop all the time voer kids ?

Sdll i give u u the best spice from all that is available. when i read the papers and i smile hjarsha knows i have found something interesting to blog.Do u know , these days even my family members swear me to secrecy when thet talk something, for they know it spills over to the blogs.HAHA

REgards

kamal

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Krish,\

Take the monkey off my back, why did i not think of this one.HAHA
    Reg the girl, i mean being away for 7 months, is this the time to fall in love or to study, and make a career, and then think of sex and boys ?

thanks and glad u heard and liked the song, it has come in many versions now, very soon i too will start posting on u tube, the movies of my dogs tuffy and bingo and their antics, classy ones i have.HAHA

Regards

kamal

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi,

He is old enough to be yr granddad, u are a kid still. let me see how many blogs u post if u get no comments eh !
    none of his movies released in the city halls, none of his old fans went to watch any of his movies, so he was just wasting his time and money, but then, it was his money eh !

it is no 1 on the google search, out of 19000 entries.HAHA

Regards

kamal

5. navs23

navs23 Platinum IL'ite

Wow, nice news digest Kamalji(wouldn't call it a blog :). Sadly, isn't that the fate of people of fame, especially actors? they have caught the tiger's tail, they have to keep running around(acting with girls younger than their own daughters and grand daughters) or get eaten(thrown out of the lime light and be shunned by even their own families for the lack of money), aren't graceful exits rare in cine industry?

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,

in his hey days, till johnny mera naam i think he was very handsome, his movies ran, music was good. later on he started to detoriate.

yes i heard sonu nigams sons song, but it is so so. And i will tell u something else about this that came in the papers today morning,

javed akhtar had tears in his eyes when he heard this boys song, sonu was happy, and when someone asked sonu , that javed had criticiszed the orignal song, he said , is it , i dont know that,

HAHA

Google, well , u know how famous i am, just type kamal mahtani and see what u get,.But surely eveyr blogger will get a link to their blogs.HAHA

Regards

kamal

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ambika,

read my blogs eh ! Well most of u are based abroad so i wont blame u, and also that i read a few newspapers , looking out for spicy stuff to blog on,amibka. kolaveri my daughter showed me, and i just loved it first hand, and keep hearing it on u tube while blogging at least a dozen times a day.Thats technology for u eh !

Regards

kamal

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear SS,

When u come to my blogs, my spirits soar literally for u are very rare to find, rarer than Haleys comet.!!!
    Yes we lost many this year, but they have to go , the new khans and others have to come.

if all these current ones die, they wil be legends for our kids, like dev and others were for us.The world goes on, SS.

As they say, everything thing shall pass, they will, so will we !!!

Yes friendship has no barriers, wish i had a better camera to shoot with .HAHA

Thank u for the kind words, and i hope it carries on this way, that i make u smile amd everyone else too.
    what is life without a smile.

Regards

kamal

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Navs,

So send me a dollor for the news that i give u and make u smile eh ! HAHA
    Well there comes a time when u start to flop, people dont want u, is the time to move away gracefully.

Yes there have been graceful exits, like Rajendra kumar, shammi kapoor, raj kapoor , but not dev anand.

Regards

kamal