dentistry in saudi

Discussion in 'Indians in Saudi Arabia' started by planetrathnam, Mar 24, 2010.

1. planetrathnam

planetrathnam New IL'ite

hello everyone,
    we am a dentist couple who have got placement in jazan, saudi arabia. would like to ask a few pointers from all good samaritans out there....
    1. we have a hra allowance of 25000 SR per annum.....is that good enough for a decent 2/3 bedroom furnished apartment in jazan?

2. how is jazan as a place? how strict is it for hindus to stay there....is the burka or abaya or both a must??

3. heard there are very less movie theatres or entertainment?? is that true...atleast do you get cable tv and all indian channels??

4. how big is the indian community in jazan....is there anybody from jazan out here??

5. any common problems that all of u as indians faced in saudi?

i know its a lot of questions....this is the first time we are thinking of going to saudi so we are a touch apprehensive.....

thanks and have a beautiful day.....

2. lucky4ransher

lucky4ransher New IL'ite

Hi friend,

I'm Mrs Ransher, and facing similar problem. I am also selected to work at Jazan and an HRA of similar amount has been assured to me. My husband is also accompanying me.

Similar questions I have in my mind as well as my husband is also worried for all these things.

If you get any information, please do share.

Thank you and have nice day.

3. gudsouls

gudsouls New IL'ite

hi all..
    i am a general surgeon attending interview for asir.. how is present scenario due to yemen war?? is it a gud place to shift with family??
    which is the best hospital in asir??