Delay in marriage

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by tanvi88, May 12, 2013.

1. tanvi88

tanvi88 New IL'ite

Hi All,

My marriage is getting delayed.Can anyone suggest some puja/vrata to be performed for marriage?

2. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

You can chant katayani mantra. my cousin had chanted it daily for 108 times and she is happily married now:)

1 person likes this.
  3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear tanvi88 sister,

:welcome to IL family

Please chant Siddamangala Strotram 11 times for 40 days and do annadhanam, More info given by Saras Sister: http://www.indusladies.com/forums/pujas-prayers-and-slokas/92982-siddha-mangala-stotram-29.html

If you are in Tamilnadu or can visit, you can perform pooja at Tirumancheri temple near kumbakonam, soon your weddings bells will ring.

May Baba bless you and guide you to identify your better half and soon your wedding solemnized, Sairam

Bestwishes..

1 person likes this.
  4. tanvi88

tanvi88 New IL'ite

Hi,

Can Lalitha Sahasranamam or Vishnu Sahasranamam be chanted for marriage?Please suggest.

5. JazzyJazz

JazzyJazz Silver IL'ite

Hi tanvi88, I am not sure if Vishnu sahasramam is for marriage but it is very powerful, I was blessed with a child almost within a month of chanting it religiously everyday. It takes time but its definitely worth it. Marriage are seriously made in heaven. It will happen at the righ time. When the right tiem arrives there is nothing you can d to delay it. My family was looking for a groom for me since a long time and I kept delaying it then later I wanted to get married and it was getting delayed. Then all of a sudden DHs profile came, same week they came to see me and within 2 months I was married! I was literally shocked as this was predicted by an astrologer(he had given a date range) So things will happen when it has to, pls pray that you get a Hubby who will keep you happy. :) I dropped all my expectations and left it in the hands of God to give me someone who will keep me happy and I don repent that. :) Hope you hv no doshas else do parigarams for that, pray religiously and God will bless you. :)

6. tanvi88

tanvi88 New IL'ite

I have been reciting Vishnu Sahasranamam since last week i recited for 2 days. But i listen to it everyday.

7. Teju2017

Teju2017 New IL'ite

Dear jazzz,
    I am in the same situation as you were in.. when my parents were looking for a guy I was not interested.n now I'm 28 n I want to get married.. we r trying to get good proposals from few months but in vain.. I have done everything in the spiritual front.. if you r from Bangalore please can you give the astrologer contact details if I can contact him regarding my marriage too.. thankyou

8. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

Is Mahamrityunjaya mantra and "Om Aim Hrim Klim Chamudai Viche" mantra also helpful for early (successful) marriage?

Archanaanchan likes this.
  9. sudarshan121

sudarshan121 New IL'ite

yeah i personally know manu in bangalore he is really good just type international himalayan a s t r o l o g e r bangalore .in search.you will find him...simple remedis and cost effective...91139 76001