1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dedication And Devotion

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by RatnaMalliswari, Jul 9, 2016.

1. RatnaMalliswari

RatnaMalliswari Gold IL'ite

Today there was discussion in our group,regarding vegetables cutting, one of my friend said she made tomato and onion cutting using prestige cutter,using which she can make evenly pieces of vegetables, and it is quick way of doing,but I felt doing manually with dedication will make food more delicious, when mom cook the food,she cuts into different shape s based on the type recipe,which will totally changes the appearance of recipe, even fruit and salad cutting we will be tempted to eat based on cutting.The secret behind all these finishing is dedication.
    We always blame maid they are not cleaning properly whether utensils, floor cleaning, clothes,but when we devote time we do it neatly,I feel when we think it's our the dedication towards it,the outcome of it will be successful.For any work we need commitment, dedication and passion.Dedicated people show their representation in such a way their character becomes amazing.
    "Stay dedicated it's not going to happen overnight".
    I get remember one more point here,being citizen of country we should be dedicated,I find the public will spit on the way,they do when sit bus they from window on the passing roads they are least bothered about it may fall on some one passing in the way either they spit or throw.I find and heard especially our country people will never follow if we put boards or sign don't it here,they never follow it,we should feel country as our home,cleanness next to gentleness which spread among us all happiness,the dedication is needed to change anything.
    " Talent is cheap, dedication is expensive, it will cost your life."
    Dedication and devotion is important to make amazing.I feel anything with certain elements will surly result to good one though it's time taking process.

2. Itsmylife143

Itsmylife143 Platinum IL'ite

Another good snippet from you!! always cherish your last lines which gives justification to the post. keep coming!!

" Talent is cheap, dedication is expensive, it will cost your life." Agree with you!!

3. RatnaMalliswari

Hi
    Thank-you so much,yeah sure will try my best to write good snippet.
    Regards
    RatnaMalliswari.

4. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Dedication commitment passion turns into worship devotion and meditation. I dont get time to meditate but the process of cooking takes care of that. I truly believe in doing anything with utmost care. Result is awsome!

5. RatnaMalliswari

Th
    Hi
    Thank you so much for your feedback.

jskls likes this.