Dec 2017 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by 28neha, May 16, 2017.

1. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

done with My NT scan and double marker test and vaginal Swab test(which i felt un-necessary)...Nt scan reports are normal but High resistance blood flow and early diastolic notching in right uterine artery.this means is that the blood flow to the baby is not as good as it should be from right side.complications might appear during the second half of the pregnancy, but they also might not.so for better precaution doc suggested me few injections and next scan will be after month to check whether this prblm solved or not...

i am still consulting my Ivf doc only..still she has not given any iron /calcium tablet..she just gave ensure powder (awe which i dont like to take it) and one srp Zincovita..

Yesterday i felt very happy :) :)..my baby was very active he/she shown all parts of body.two junior doc was telling see baby is jumping even i saw :) doc said your baby is very good :)

Adamsribs likes this.
  2. DharaniRaj

DharaniRaj Senior IL'ite

Glad to hear your baby is doing good and happy inside.. :):)
    I got transfered to my regular OB/Gyn a month before itself from IVF doctor. Gud to know still you are consulting with IVF doctor.
    Did you take progestrone injection/insert till 10 weeks??

28neha likes this.
  3. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Yes injection stopped on 9 the week. still taking insert night 1 time for 1 month...

4. Adamsribs

Adamsribs Bronze IL'ite

Hi Neha,
    That is good news. Be cool. My tummy started showing up.:oops:. I am feeling very tired nowadays. I am having severe cold and cough. Doc suggested cough syrup and paracetamol. No antibiotics. Have to deal with it for a week. Want to go shopping but cant event take 20 steps without feeling exhausted. i dropped the idea of roaming anywhere.
    At the end of 3 rd month, i have lost 2 kgs from my pre pregnancy weight :flushed::eek:. Doc said that is ok since the baby is good and i am already on the heavier side better not to gain much weight. During my first pregnancy, i was pampered and i gained like 20kgs. Now nobody cares and i myself forget at times tht i am pregnant and busy with work and big kid.:(

5. SuchithraR

SuchithraR New IL'ite

Hi All, I am currently 15 weeks pregnant. I live in Austin, Texas. Looking forward to sharing the journey with other ladies out here.

Adamsribs likes this.
  6. DharaniRaj

DharaniRaj Senior IL'ite

oh take care of your health.. I had all my prenatal screening test done and everything looks good :) :) Even i lost 1.5 Kg at the end of 3rd month. i had severe vomitting.

7. DharaniRaj

DharaniRaj Senior IL'ite

Hi Suchithra,

Congrats. I live in San Jose,California. Is this your first baby??

8. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Oh get we'll soon and take care.yes second pregnancy is tougher than first what I feel..

I gained weight almost 1.5 kg still my doc is not happy I think..she prescribed protein powder: (

9. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations Suchithra :)
    Welcome to this club...

10. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Good to know your all reports are normal :) when is your next scan? Doc prescribe vitamin and calcium tablets??