Dec 2017 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by 28neha, May 16, 2017.

1. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thanks @WiniPooh ..Can you please message me all the details of your doctor.Thanks for all your help.No one here in IL is helping me out..You helped me..

2. Adamsribs

Adamsribs Bronze IL'ite

Congrats and Welcome to the group vndivi!

3. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Here are the Dr details....You can reach out to her at her clinic. Would recommend strongly that you be prepared for messages either way from her coz she doesnt sugar coat the situation. Also, she will assess if you are mentally and physically prepared for any treatment before recommending.

Dr. Patil's Fertility & Endoscopy Clinic - Assisted Reproductive Tech, Endoscopic Surgery and Andrology. Services for Infertility.
    Dr. Patil’s Fertility and Endoscopy Clinic
    Center for Assisted Reproductive Technology, Endoscopic Surgery and Andrology
    No 1, Uma Admirality, First Floor, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore - 560029
    Ph: 080 - 41201357, 41462419 Mobile: 9945221622
    E-Mail: drpatilsclinic@gmail.com

4. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much @WiniPooh for providing all the information in details..But is it possible to get pregnant with donor eggs in IVF process with mild endometriosis according to you..I know you are not a doctor who can recommend me anything but still i want to know your opinion..Hope you don't mind..

5. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Wouldnt really be able to comment on this as I have seen cases of endometriosis getting cleared and not getting cleared with surgery....some of them have had luck with IVF, some with some donor eggs and some even naturally among my friends circle. Would suggest that you take a professional doctor's opinion on this than being dependent on non professional's opinion.

6. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much @WiniPooh for your reply..Will definitely tell my friend to check with the doctor as recommended by you..Take care of yourself...

7. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Hi guys... I'm july 2018 due date clum member but was just going through experiences of ladies in preg so came across this thread. Seems all you are busy moms..none updated abt delivery.
    I need to knw from mothers who had GD in pregnancy...how were ur lil ones? U had normal del or c section? Was baby large or normal?

I'm suffering from GD so very tensed.