Dec 2017 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by 28neha, May 16, 2017.

1. Adamsribs

Adamsribs Bronze IL'ite

Whatever weight is shown in scan may not be accurate. My daughter was weighing 3.6Kg at 37weeks as per scan but she was born 2.6Kg at 39 weeks. Later she gained weight every month and now i am struggling to keep her weight under control. Dont worry about baby's weight. Anything beyond 2.5 Kg at the time of birth is fine.

preethavish likes this.
  2. DharaniRaj

DharaniRaj Senior IL'ite

Hi Dear,

Are you in diet?? Do you have GD??

preethavish likes this.
  3. preethavish

preethavish Junior IL'ite

Yea dear, on diab diet. Now the BP is at higher side in the last leg...so no Salt intake.Chking bp every 2days. Nxt appt with Doc on 29/10. Fingers crossed.

4. DharaniRaj

DharaniRaj Senior IL'ite

ok ok. All the best.. will include in prayers. Try to include more protein in your diet. Are you testing sugar level after food?? I am testing it 4 times a day:disrelieved::cry: Sometimes my fingers becomes sore after porking it with needle. I am doing it with from my 18th week.. HOw long you have been diagnosed with GD?? Don't worry you are not alone in the boat :)

preethavish likes this.
  5. preethavish

preethavish Junior IL'ite

Hi girls,

Looks like this thread has been quiet for a while. Few of us are nearing term, 37 weeks. Let's share your feeling of contentment and joy of having completed most of the pregnancy. Of course anxiety and regular check ups are keeping us busy. Looking at the positive side, just a couple of weeks more to go ! Good luck and prayers.

6. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Week 33 here and man, feels like a long road ahead. Docs appointment was scheduled for tomorrow and now got postponed. Appears that i will see her in week 34. Scan is scheduled for end of week 36, quite eager to see the baby. Just curious are u guys feeling a lil drop in sensation of the movements now as we get into week 34? thought last time around most of hte mvements were strong only from week 34 for my first child. Really worried with my weight, seems almost like if i breathe my weight is going up and with parents not in town, having to cook and manage things at home..so pretty much eating anything i get my hands to ..bohoo!!

7. Adamsribs

Adamsribs Bronze IL'ite

Me too completed 33 weeks. Movements are like twist and turns. I am eating in bits. Having severe heart burns and taking rantac twice a day. Still a month more to go. Getting real busy with office work too. I would like to eat many varieties but scared of acidity.
    Any of you feeling really difficult to turn in bed and get up from bed. My legs are going numb at times when i sleep in one side and it has become a herculean task to shift to the other side.:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:
    I am trying to go for walking atleast for 30 mins in the evening.

8. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    I need all your help.Hope someone can help me.One of my friend is having endometrosis and have some problems with her eggs too.So they are planning to go for IVF with donor eggs. Is it possible to get pregnant with donor eggs in IVF treatment without operating endometriosis? what would be the successful rate of IVF? Please let me know your opinions as soon as possible.Hope someone will help me..

9. WiniPooh

WiniPooh Gold IL'ite

Yep yep....painful to turn and sleep on one side. Cant run away from this sadly......

Adamsribs likes this.
  10. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Same here..I am counting days now ..still long journey to go...