Dec 2017 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by 28neha, May 16, 2017.

1. suneethark

suneethark New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am 28 weeks pregnant and about to complete 29 weeks in 2 days. I am also having ecospirin tablet, heparin injection and wysolone tablet daily as I previously had early miscarriages. Due to heparin injection, those injected areas on thighs have become green. After massaging with oil and applying hot or ice pack twice or thrice a week gave me some relief and those areas came back to normal. My gynaec said that ecosprin has to be stopped at 34th week and c-section at 37th week to avoid any complications. Starting this week I am having severe gastric problem with burps and feeling like throwing up after I eat. I used to have normal diet and didn't include any fried foods. Still I am facing this issue. Does any one has any suggestions ?

As per doctor's advice I am going for growth scan next week.

Alamelum and Adamsribs like this.
  2. RohiniVenkat

RohiniVenkat Silver IL'ite

Hi @suneethark

I'm also taking ecospirin for the high resistance in artery connecting to baby. Found in my NT scan. But I'm not taking it regularly, since I have read that it is sufficient if you take it until your 5th month. So I take it not regularly. Now I'm at my 29 weeks 1 day. My doc specified to continue until 34 weeks.

suneethark and Adamsribs like this.
  3. Adamsribs

Adamsribs Bronze IL'ite

i reached a stage to no longer bother about the greenish, bluish hardened spots in the thigh.:hmmm::hmmm::hmmm: My growth scan went well and everything looks good. My doc suggested to stop the heparin on 32ndweek but continue with ecospirin. She told that it is going to be a csec for sure this time too as in my prev pregnancy my cervix did not give up at all after multiple dose of induction. The c sec is scheduled during dec first week though my edd is dec 17th as doc suggested due to heparin it is not advisable to wait till the last moment.

suneethark likes this.
  4. Alamelum

Alamelum Silver IL'ite

Congrats on your pregnancy... try to walk more to avoid gastric issues, also, have frequent small meals, it might help...i get heart burning when i dont walk or dont do any activities..

suneethark likes this.
  5. Alamelum

Alamelum Silver IL'ite

Glad that your growth scan went well and everything looks good...hope you will be in 38th week during your planned c sec. how long it will take to recover from c sec? will you be able to feed the baby immediately after csec? i think my doctor will also suggest csec for me.

Adamsribs likes this.
  6. suneethark

suneethark New IL'ite

Thanks @Alamelum. I will do that and see.

Alamelum likes this.
  7. suneethark

suneethark New IL'ite

Nice to hear that your growth scan went well. I am waiting eagerly for mine in mid next week. My edd is dec 9th and doc said that my csec may be sometime after 20th Nov. May be after growth scan, she may decide. As this is my first successful pregnancy, I am scared of csec and not aware of any other details.

Adamsribs likes this.
  8. RohiniVenkat

RohiniVenkat Silver IL'ite

How you guys are prepared to the mentality to do C sec? Since it is my first baby, I feel more scared to do both sort of deliveries.. I run away for a single injection, dunno how I will get prepared for the delivery. :'( I cry more now a days thinking about this. I feel sudden sadness and more blue many times a day. Do any of you guys get these things?:oops:

Adamsribs and Alamelum like this.
  9. Alamelum

Alamelum Silver IL'ite

hi dear, this is my first pregnancy too... i too get fears about delivery. but i am scared more of normal delivery than c sec. either way, we will face it in less than 3 months time.

please don't be sad or cry by thinking about delivery, whatever god decide that will happen, either normal or csec, we will just be prepared mentally and physically for both. even i am not comfortable with Transvaginal scan,physical examination etc., am really scared on those things.

but we cannot escape from anything..be strong and if you are religious person ask your favorite God to give you the strength to face the scenarios.

BTW i also cry sometimes due to hormones...but will recover shortly:grimacing:
    Take care..enjoy the pregnancy...

sindmani, Adamsribs and RohiniVenkat like this.
  10. Adamsribs

Adamsribs Bronze IL'ite

Probably we can walk in a day or two. Doc will insist us move around the next day. It took one day for my daughter to get used to the feeding. She could not hold the weight of my breast and latch. But she managed from 2nd day since she was very fond of the milk or my warmth i dont know. Csec pain will be there. There is nothing to sugar coat it. As you have said, we cannot escape from anything:eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool:.
    But it will be a good feel and sometimes fun to watch the baby with small hands and legs thinking "r u that little booboo who was kicking and playing in the tummy for the last 9 months":p:p:p:p:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes: When my daughter was born, i was in a lord of pain but whenever i see her, i felt happy. She was so pink,cutey and always cuddled around my neck. Though she is drilling all the energy out of me now:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::rolleye::rolleye::rolleye::rolleye:

Alamelum and RohiniVenkat like this.