Dec 2017 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by 28neha, May 16, 2017.

1. Alamelum

Alamelum Silver IL'ite

Hi, you can follow Sujatha's advice... my doc suggested to have vitamin tabs for leg cramps, but am not taking it. walking really helps for leg cramps.

sujatha9211 and 28neha like this.
  2. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

yah even i feeling thigh pain in early morning as even i sleep on side..my next review is on exactly one month after i.e on 14 sep. my radiologist suggest next scan after two month but i think my doc will do scan again on next visit.

my placenta is posterior and left lateral wall still i am not feeling :(

i am still continuing with my ivf doc and luckily she told me that she will only do my delivery..my only pain is hospital is very far :( (17kms)

sujatha9211 and Alamelum like this.
  3. Alamelum

Alamelum Silver IL'ite

you will feel the movement soon..dont worry... i am also awaiting for my scan which is on 26th Aug. i hope they will ask me to take blood test again during 7th month.

Good that your IVF doc is taking care of you. she should be the ideal person to handle the delivery as they know your health condition. ofcourse travel to hospital and waiting time is pain, which we need to do frequently in last couple of months.. :-(

did your doc suggested any prenatal exercises to you? i planned to ask during my next visit. currently am doing only light walking for 15-20mts.

28neha and sujatha9211 like this.
  4. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

yes my doc suggested me to join antenatal class..now she told me to consider my pregnancy as natural pregnancy not IVF..i searched for classes but non of them are near to home:(

Alamelum likes this.
  5. Alamelum

Alamelum Silver IL'ite

if you do not find any classes, then checkout for online yoga or some pelvic exercises...i have not tried any, going to check with doc next week and will start exercising. you have already crossed half way through this pregnancy, so i think doc would want you to chill out and consider it as normal:cheer: :)

28neha likes this.
  6. Adamsribs

Adamsribs Bronze IL'ite

Had my blood test and GTT. GTT is normal but my hb is 10. I have doctor check up on thursday. Dont know wht she will suggest.:unamused:

7. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

even my Hb is reduced.my doc said daily eat little jaggrey and atleast 1 pomegranate alternative days

8. RohiniVenkat

RohiniVenkat Silver IL'ite

Mine also got reduced from 13 to 10.. :D

Having mutton liver, beetroot, pomegranate, jaggery, etc more frequently.

9. Adamsribs

Adamsribs Bronze IL'ite

I will try jaggery. Frequent pomegranate will give me cold. I am a vegeterian:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: so no meat and i hate beetroot:eek:

10. sujatha9211

sujatha9211 Senior IL'ite

Even my HB is 10. Dr asked me to take iron syppliments....taking daily :( .iron 68mg .yakki taste .:mad:

Alamelum likes this.