Dec 2017 Due Date Club

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by 28neha, May 16, 2017.

1. preethavish

preethavish Junior IL'ite

Hello friends,

With my second pregnancy and on 19th week, trying to keep sugars under control as well as BP. Congrats to all moms out there. EDDDec5. any thoughts on positions of sleep ?

Adamsribs likes this.
  2. Adamsribs

Adamsribs Bronze IL'ite

Congrats Preethavish!
    I am on my 18th week. I am trying to sleep sideways but most of the time i feel comfortable on my back. But doctor told not to lie on the back for more than 20 mins since it might reduce the oxygen flow to the baby.

3. DharaniRaj

DharaniRaj Senior IL'ite

Thanks Neha.. Gud to know your scan is normal.. This saturday would be doing 3 hour glucose test.. Hopefully it should be within the range..

28neha likes this.
  4. preethavish

preethavish Junior IL'ite

Good luck Dharani. Hope all will be well for you .
    Looks like I am going thru a pre partum depression, coupled with an all time nagging husband. And my BP shoots up as he is leastco-operative and very insulting. Sorry for ranting here , looking for some kind words.. Not sure how long this can continue as I am in just 20 weeks....20 more to go !

Adamsribs likes this.
  5. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

wow so many ladies in dec due...Congratulation :) have a happy and safe pregnancy... about sleeping position you should sleep on side sply left side is good for baby .but we cant sleep full night only left side so both sides are ok but not on your back..i started practicing this from 8th week..
    feel very sorry to here.if possible go to mom place you will get rest also and peace also.

if you cant go mom place than just ignore thing for another 20 weeks.i know its very difficult but keep your baby in mind you can do it ..

start mediation if possible read some spiritual leaders book you will feel good.things you have to do it from your own coz you cant change him in few weeks.i am sure your independent women you will come out of this situation.all the best :)

we are always there for you. you can share your happiness and pain here ...you will be in my prayer dear.

preethavish and sujatha9211 like this.
  6. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

all the best :)

preethavish likes this.
  7. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

any one started feeling movements of baby? tomorrow i will complete 17 weeks.very eagerly waiting to feel baby movements:)

this week i felt like bubble is moving horizontal in my upper side of abdomen and sudden i will like owch something happening this will last for few seconds. my cosister tells this the starting movement of baby. but i am not sure what it is...

Adamsribs and preethavish like this.
  8. Adamsribs

Adamsribs Bronze IL'ite

Preethavish,
    Just have an "i dont care" attitude to whtever happening and disturbing around you. If u become tensed, it is going to affect your health and nobody is going to care about that. You can do all your venting and ranting here. Just make sure nothing gets inside your head.

9. Adamsribs

Adamsribs Bronze IL'ite

I am in my 19th week. I too feel baby movements below my navel most of the time. But when i keep my hand there to feel it in my hand, baby moves inside and hides.:rolleyes::p
    Another major thing i am going through is i cud not go into a deep sleep. When i sleep, my eyes are closed and my brain is fully aware of what is happening around and there is continuous trail of random thoughts. I just want to shut all of it and go to a deep sleep. This is making me really exhausted during day time.

28neha likes this.
  10. DharaniRaj

DharaniRaj Senior IL'ite

Hi Adamsribs,

This happens to me sometimes, try to be physically active through out the day that will really make you tired end of the day and you could get sound sleep. I am following this everyday. I walk for 20 to 30 mins and will try to be active the whole day. :) HOpe this will help you.
    I havent feel baby movements so far.:(
    Hoping to feel it soon :)

Adamsribs likes this.