Dec 2013 - Moms to be :)

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by SaiSmaran, Apr 9, 2013.

1. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

Sorry vidu I haven't done these things yet. Are you planning a trip?

I had a rough 2 weeks. My baby caught cold and it was stuffy. After 10 days she got high fever. My pediatrician sent us to emergency and those idiotic nurses jabbed her with iv line trying to remove blood and they couldn't get the vein so they moved the needle in her arm again and again. This was a young lady. Then an older nurse took the line but blood clotted. Finally she said she can ask another nurse to try for other arm or take directly from foot capillaries. I said no more iv..better to take from foot. This had to be done to find out why her wbc count was too high. Antibiotics were given. Now fever and cold is gone. My daughter is ok now.

how are other dec moms doing? Everyone disappeared without update?!

2. Livinglife

Livinglife Silver IL'ite

Hi Rose,

Very sorry to know what you LO had to go through.. I can't imagine how hard it must have been for you to watch your LO go thru that. Was your DD dehydrated ? I have heard that makes it to get the IV in.

Hope your DD is doing better.

3. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

No living life, they had to draw blood from the veins so they used the iv needle. It was very tough as we had to hold her hands and legs to get this done. Blood was drawn because her wbc was very high for which we do not know the reason till now. They said there is no virus, no UTI...so don't know if they missed something or what. Anyway, she is back to normal.
    how are you doing?

4. vidu24

vidu24 Silver IL'ite

Sorry to hear and happy that ur LO is doing fine. Iam planning a triop to india not immediately but in oct or nov for his 1st b'day. Before that i should have everything ready.

5. Vasuma09

Vasuma09 IL Hall of Fame

Hi all dec mommies,

How are you all doing..?hows your little pince/princess...?1 more month for our cuties to complete 1 year...gosh how time flies..!!

share your babies milestones so far...

My boy started to walk since september last week..now trying to jump..looks so funny..he is down with stomach upset for last 7 days...lost so much weight and chubbiness poor boy..went to gp day before yesterday they didnt prescribe any medicine even probiotic..submitted his stools to hospital..

Happy weekend to all..