death of loved one on nirjala ekadashi

Discussion in 'Chitvish on Hindu Culture & Vedanta' started by atkrishna, Jun 17, 2015.

1. atkrishna

atkrishna New IL'ite

hi friends...
    I and my father had been devotee of shri Krishna I don't remember from when but yes I had deep faith in him.we celebrated janmashtami by not sleeping whole night and my mother prepared 56 bhog for him. we have been facing problems from a long time be it professional, personal, economical , delayed marriages etc... but I never blamed him for anything because at-least my family was together. but on 29/05/2015 , 6.30 am I lost the faith. it was nirjala ekadashi. on 27/05/2015 I had planned to offer large tulasi garland to lord Vishnu on this ekadashi but on that day(29th) my mother died due to cardiac arrest which was impossible according to a senior cardiologist of Apollo hosp as we had taken 3d echo just a week back which showed her heart was very healthy. the first garland offered to her body was the large tulasi garland. I lost my world. I always thought he is bhakt vatsal but today I came to know he is bhakt bhakshak. He never gave us any peace in our life rather took away our life my cute innocent mother who was like a kid for us. today I hate him from the depth of my heart

2 people like this.

2. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

I am sorry for your loss. This is such a loss that nobody can fill this gap in your life.
    When our loved ones get apart from us, not just our heart but our soul get broken into pieces. How i can relate to your situation is same happened with me last year. It was my Nani Maa ( My mom's Mom). she was the most devoted Shri Krishna Bhakt in our family and I have never seen such a devotion in anyone in my social circle. She was unable to see ( 90% blind) but visited each and every pilgrimage in India from Vaishno Devi , Vrindavan, Kashi, Prayag Raj, Kedarnath, Rameshwaram and many more. She was in so much pain in her last days.. She underwent a brain surgery and due to weak immune , she was bed ridden and dependent on others for each and every task. Sometimes, she talk like a little child and sometimes normal. Me , My sister, My Mom and My Mom's Sister. We four were regularly visiting her to take care of her. and It was nirjala ekadashi on 9th June 2014 , when her soul departed from her body.. Unknowingly she didn't take any food or even water that day , she was unconcious from morning till she left us like she was on ritual to do fast on Nirjala Ekadashi.

I was also furious with God but then my Mom told me that souls that leave their body on any Ekadashi are sure to get directly into heaven, and if that is nirjala ekadashi, they will get space in the feet of Lord Krishna or Lord Vishnu in original form himself.

Today, i think that may be because of her selfless devotion, she got to reach Her lord directly. I was so close to her and thats why i can relate to you how you are feeling at this. Now whenever I touch the dieties of Radha-Krishna which my Nani maa was used to serve I can feel her touch. Its easy said than done but all I can say is Be strong and smile, as you mother is watching you from the heaven and she will not be happy if she will see you crying. Take care dear.

2 people like this.
  3. Soch

Soch Silver IL'ite

Hi AtKrishna, Yes Its great loss dear. I understand how bad to lose the dear ones, I have also come across this. I lost my mom 37 days before my marriage on Ekadesi

Don't Lose faith, Sure God will be there for you. we can't understand his things.

I will pray for you & your father. May your mom's soul rest in peace. She will be seeing you / Support you from somewhere.

4. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

I can understand how painful you must be feeling.Please do not worry. Life in this world is full of suffering. God has decided to take your mother away from this suffering on a special day. This has been due to the devotion your family showed towards the lord. As @adisum said, people who breathe their last on Ekadeshi day are belived to go directly to the lord's feet.

May your mother's soul RIP.

sainathprabhu likes this.
  5. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Hi atkrishna

Sorry for your Loss. No words to console your grief. As @ adisum and others said, your mother would witness the heavenly abode of Krishna. Do not loose hope. We may not fully understand the plan of God for us. May her soul rest in peace & Hugs to you.

6. Zoyaa

Zoyaa New IL'ite

Dear
    I know its heartbreaking pain & unexpected
    shock for u but ur mom is a devote
    she is so lucky her soul had reached
    the lotus feet of krishna
    dnt loose hope dear ..

7. atkrishna

atkrishna New IL'ite

" can you tell me which mala should I put permanently for my mothers photo"