Dear friends, a minute, to help me please!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by Shanvy, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi friends,

I know all of you are very helpful and resourceful.

We do share all the details with each other. infact recently one of my close relatives had got the address of a mini mandapam only from here, so that is the reach of this forum..

now be sportive and look at this thread where we are asking you to participate in this marathon. there are lot of threads in this forum that have no answers. i know that some of them are reundant, but hey wait a second, what happens if somebody who is looking for the same information lands on that thread and is not having answers.all of us went through this right..so let us put our fingers forward and share the answers you know..i am sure you all can spare a minute to give back a little of the knowledge you gained here.

what should you do ..follow the link for some pointers..
    "Answering Marathon" - New Year Special Contest!

This is a request from me as a moderator, if i keep looking and answering old threads, i will not have time for answering new ones, so do pitch in...

3 people like this.

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Dear friends, being a chennai vaasi, i do not have much knowledge of other places in tamilnadu other than hear and say or small visit., so definitely need all your help..

3. ambrose

ambrose Senior IL'ite

when i was studying in college in the public place they did romance and i was told by my friend bharathi. so be alert to join in krishnagiri skool.my friend bharathi belongs to dharmapuri district

4. ambrose

ambrose Senior IL'ite

Help me by saying any job regarding the cte teaching english job in coimbatore district

5. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

Nice thread.
    even i thought the same and i use to answer first in lot of threads,
    We have the habbit of checking new post and answer to that only.

6. mrskannan

mrskannan Bronze IL'ite

I am not sure whether it is running now or not. I like the concept here and just peep into it to share my thoughts. I would do it wherever possible.
    Nice work Shanvy.

1 person likes this.
  7. prabashri

prabashri New IL'ite

Dear Sisters

I glad to join in this forum. I had thro lot of forum questions (answered) and your valuable suggestion. Nice to see such a nice work.

I'm underweight and would like to put weight, is Herbal Life product good? anyone tried ?