1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dear Delhi Police

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Balajee, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Dear Delhi Police

,Hats off to the great work you are doing to maintain law and order in our city. Every one of you deserves a president’s police medal. Of course malcontents will grumble that robberies, murders and above all rapes are spreading like an epidemic. Arrey who is bothered about all that. Rapeshape and all that keep happening. As a top political honcho once said boys will be boys. They are trifles.

The real threat to peace in the city is AAP and its leaders. After all how can the national capital have peace when the mind of the honourable prime minister who resides here does not have peace? He is deeply disturbed at the irresistible ascent of AAP. So when the PM and his inner circle are disturbed the city is disturbed. We cannot afford such disturbances. So lock up as many AAP honchos as possible.We can't afford flies in Modiji's ointment or bones in his dhokla..

Great job you are doing in this respect but I am not totally happy because you are not framing enough of them. Only 20 odd leaders including MLAs have been framed. There is still a sizeable number of them out there. Go after their throats . But to frame so many people a fertile imagination and creative mindset is a must. You alas are not displaying anything of that sort. Can’t you think beyond misbehaviour with women? You can’t frame the whole lot of them on a single charge. So think deep, think out of the box.

I would like to see the kind of creativity you showed when some of your officers filed a case against Arvind Kejriwal for calling police “Thulla” It is no defence that “thulla” is just a slang like “cop” . Usin g the term is punishable because the word came from Kejriwal’s mouth.

If you are not able to exercise your imagination in hounding AAP honchos, here is a suggestion. This will also strengthen police-public ties. Put an ad in the papers, TV channels and even social networking sites offering rewards to those who come up with innovative ideas to lock up AAP honchos. I am sure you will drown in the flood of responses.

Here permit me to unleash my own imagination. Why not frame Arvind Kejriwal for killing the black buck for which Salman Khan faced charges and was acquitted? If Salman didn’t kill the buck someone else must have done it after all the animal didn’t commit suicide by shooting itself. So the whole matter remains an unsolved mystery. Let Kejriwal take the rap.

I am sure you can coordinate with your Rajasthani counterparts on this. Witnesses should pose no problems. They can always be manufactured all you need is lot of bucks black or otherwise to buy them.. I am sure your political masters face no shortage in that respect. If money doesn’t work a little arm twisting always helps.

Hope my suggestion will send your creative juices flowing to come up with such innovative ideas. To teach those recalcitrant AAP guys who are guilty of the heinous crime of bursting the BJP balloon in Delhi and are on the way to do it elsewhere too

.Yours sincerely,An adoring fan of Delhi Police.

PS: If you think my suggestion deserves an award. Don’t bother to look for me. Just keep the reward for yourself. I don’t want to risk being locked up as a test case for putting the flood of creative framing ideas into practice.

Vidya24, Kamalji and satchitananda like this.

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Do you think the Great Indian Public has learned a lesson? Do you think they will throw BJP out of power next time around? Whom will they vote for? There is no real choice. Each is worse than the other, in whichever sequence you choose to name them. Besides, public memory is short and the public seems to be besotted with Modi and clan. I really don't see any hope.

3. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Satchi the public is not exactly besotted with Modi and his clan as the results of Delhi and Bihar elections showed. The tragedy of Indian politics is that the people are caught between the devil and the deep sea. Tentatively I am backing AAP because they are really doing good work in Delhi saving money on public projects, completing them well below budget and giving a boost to the education and health sector,.Both BJP and Congress are nervous at the ascent of AAP because public opinion surveys indicate they could well capture power in Punjab. So BJP is using all means including a very subservient police force to discredit the party.,

satchitananda likes this.
  4. satchitananda

Well, I do hope they prove themselves. We do need an alternative. Earlier on they did make quite a mess. But then they were totally new to the game. Hope experience makes them better.

5. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

AAP can emerge as an viable alternative if it plays its cards right. Earlier, they didn't make a mess but resigned when they found out that they cannot implement their programmes with Congress support on which they were forced to depend for survival.

satchitananda likes this.
  6. satchitananda

7. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

Balajee, can there be a smoke without a fire? The AAP leaders have been misbehaving with women. So a woman shouldn't complain against them?
    About Thulla, the reference and context in which AK said was clear and insulting to the people involved. In his quest to be one up against Modi, he is using the Delhi police like pawns. If you were in Police, wouldn't you feel offended?

About projects completion and under budget, I would like to see some independent assessments (same is true with the PM's claims - I have yet to find independent assessments of them). Otherwise they are beating their own drums.
    After creating a huge drama about lokpal bill, no lokpal is appointed. Why? Is the meaning of lokpal is just about passing the bill?

vrikshakadali likes this.
  8. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Akanksha, As for projects completed below budget, the claims are always open to auditing of the expenditure so Kejriwal just won't make tall claims. See how cases have been filed. One Mla got arrested because he cleared the garbage when contractors refused to clear it, another, a hero of the 26/11 terror attack, who lost his hearing as an NSG commando there in an explosion was arrested because he caught a policeman accepting bribe from a streetside vendor. As for AAP guys misbehaving with women, the incidents alegedly occurred when the leaders were meeting groups of women. I doubt whether such a behaviour is possible when in a group. Today they have filed an FUIR against Swati Maliwal, who heads the women's body of Delhi govt for revealing the identity of a 14 year old rape victim. She didn't do that but sent a confidential note to the concerned police official with the name. Chances of leak coming out from the police side can't be ruled out.,

9. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Satchi , yes tentatively, amen to that.

10. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

You are closer to the place and may have more information. I am far away and no vested interest and it is difficult to understand that police would arrests without reason an MLA, irrespective of whom the police reports to. But the behavior of AAP leaders has been rowdy and arrogant and they do create trouble in order to get attention and make false acquisition. I don't think Modi has time to plot one act after another against Delhi government while AK ridiculously blames Modi for everything. AAP and BJP have both lost my trust. We are living in a phase where there is leadership vacuum around the world. Even in US, listening to Hillary and Trump is torture.