1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

DD joins SSM School in chennai-Need info

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by srisha07, Feb 22, 2012.

1. srisha07

srisha07 Senior IL'ite

Hi Friends,

My DD got admitted to SSM school :) in chromepet chennai for her Pre-kg(they call that JM). Actually my worries have started. Now it 2nd std the school is at Perukalathur and she has to travel by bus :confused2: . She is just 2.3 now and by june when the school reopens she will be only 2.6. I am very much worried as she has not gone by herself any where till today.
    Also the school is for full day , so she has to have her lunch there:cry: i don't know how can she manage that....

Hi please help me out... are there any of you whose Kids are in SSM. Please share your experience ....

Worried
    Srisha

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2012

2. vdeepab4u

vdeepab4u Gold IL'ite

Re: DD joins SSM School in chennai- Need info from parents who's kids r there in that

Hi Srisha, for JM1, I think the school is only for half a day upto 12.30.. Please check once again..

3. bandic

bandic New IL'ite

Re: DD joins SSM School in chennai- Need info from parents who's kids r there in that

Hi,

What is the age criteria for Pre-kg in SSM and fee details.Do the fee includes transport charges also?

4. stdhivya

stdhivya New IL'ite

Hi Srisha,

I guess your kid has started going to school by now . I am having the same confusion as yours . I am planning to send my daughter to SSM next June for pre-kg . Please let me know if its mandatory to send the kid by bus . I understand bus fees is compulsory but does that mean we should send the kid by school bus only and parents are not allowed to pick up and drop the kid in school.

Please help me out

Thanks
    Dhivya