DAV - Mugappair / Admission LKG / 2010-2011

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by Shankari1984, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Shankari1984

Shankari1984 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Can any one tell me when the application forms for LKG are going to be given in DAV Boys School Mugappair.

Thanks in advance

Regards
    Shankari

2. Venma

Venma New IL'ite

Admission LKG / 2010-2011

LKG Admission near Saligramam, Vadapalani, Ashok Nagar, Anna Nagar, Kodambakkam,
    <HR style="COLOR: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1>Hello Friends,

**** LKG Admission Query, ****
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    We are recently relocated to Chennai. My son is 3.5 now: DOB: 04<SUP>th</SUP> May 2006, currently attending nursery at Euro Kids.

We are put up near Ambika Empire, 100 Ft road, Vadapalani.

I’m really confused about school admission in Chennai, when few schools issue application other schools completes admission, real dilemma to choose school. My job is transferable and I will be in Chennai for max 2 years.

Please provide rating some of the schools mentioned below, good infrastructure in school is important to me.

• <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:placeName w:st="on">Scharam</st1:placeName> <st1:placeType w:st="on">Academy</st1:placeType></st1:place>, Anna Nagar (They will provide notification in first week of DEC[​IMG])
    • PSBB Millenium, GST Road (they told they have transportation facility to our locality, I need to make complete payment for admission by 23<SUP>rd</SUP> Dec, 2009. Really confused to accept admission offer or reject it considering distance, since other schools just start admission process at this time[​IMG])
    • Chennai Public School (They asked to contact in Jan 2010, I prefer this school, but it is too late, I fear if I decline PSBB millennium and my son does n’t make it to CPS interview, that will be worst case:drowning)
    Pls. add other good schools, if any and provide valuable suggestion in complex decentralized Chennai school admission process to choose right school.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. veenav

veenav New IL'ite

Hi shankari,
    Appl form r given in dec 1st week or 2nd week correct date s not declared yet
    veena

4. Indiramaha

Indiramaha New IL'ite

Dear Friends,

DAV Mugappair school is issuing application on December 7th and 8th from 8:30 to 1 Pm. The cost of application is Rs.150/ payable by cash. Eligibility date : 1.12.2005 to 30.11.2006.

Regards

Indira

5. Shankari1984

Shankari1984 New IL'ite

Thanks Indira..Its really g8 news..!

6. nsireesha

nsireesha Bronze IL'ite

Today we have collected the application form for DAV girls CBSE School in Mugappair. They are giving tomorrow also.

In the form it asks us to get a letter from employer that the job is transferable to anywhere in India if the employer has branches throughout India.

Anyone knows why this clause?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
  7. saankhya

saankhya New IL'ite

hi,

i guess that's only for the parent working in either Central Gov or doing Business!!! i got the application this morning and i had only glanced it though...

8. Shankari1984

Shankari1984 New IL'ite

Hi Friends..

Hope all of you submitted the applications forms.. I'm eagerly waiting for Dec16 to know the Selection List.. Please share here abt your results also. Thanks

9. nsireesha

nsireesha Bronze IL'ite

We are also eagerly waiting for the results on 16th December. I heard people saying that if the candidate's name is there in the 16th Dec list, then the admission is almost confirmed as they tend not to filter further too much.

Yes, whoever got selected, it would be nice to see their details such as distance between their home and the school, whether the parent already has one of their kids studying in the school, whether the parent works for any central governament or defence organisation...etc. This will help us determine the factors for successful admission.

Thanks
    Sireesha.

10. Shankari1984

Shankari1984 New IL'ite

Hi,

What happened. has your child name shortlisted ?