daughter's School issue

Discussion in 'Coimbatore' started by nriindian, Jan 4, 2012.

1. nriindian

nriindian Bronze IL'ite

Hai to all Kovai ladies,

I put this as a reply in another thread...unfortunately did not receive any reply.hence this new thread

I am from coimbatore too. I m in qatar now and will soon be shifting to Shajah..I live in Nanjundapuram road....My daughter is in 1st std and this transition from doha to sharjah is making her miss the next term in school... She is in DPS doha and will be joining DPS sharjah mostly...

My problem is she will be at home in coimbatore from Jan to March...Do u think there is any chance of putting her in any school for the next three months...She will lose touch if she stays at home...have any of u been in such situations. If there is no options i have to look think of tutions..Is there any gud CBSE teachers taking tutions.

awaiting your valuable response

Regards

Praseeda

2. pooja912

pooja912 Silver IL'ite

I don;t think you can put in school for just 3 months...why not put her to some classes...let her join some classes which she enjoys like painting, music or any sports..

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Praseeda,

Even if you get her admitted, for 3 months in a small school(if the school allows) you will be asked to pay the whole academic year's fees too.

get the transfer from dps qatar to sharjah, confirmed. get her the books of the next academic year. you can find out from her teachers in qatar, the portions for term 1. you can definitely make her sit and work with her on the lessons say maths, sciences and social.

apart from this check out if there are hobby classes. since it is almost near to the annual vacation time in india, there are classes/camps all over.

I have lost 25 days when we shifted from bahrain to muscat. though the terms were completely different, my kids did cope. dd was into 5th and son was into 2nd.