1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Daughter...

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by incarnation, Oct 4, 2010.

1. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

INC
    So tru your wrtiting we all, felt a lump in our throats reading it as many of us are or were guilty or helpless in such a situation---even though I was there in there last sufferings --but they missed us so much--could not go as often once in a year or once in two year--and there they were dead in My 34 th year cannot digest it of forgive my self for it --but as you say Iam a girl----for my MIL we are always there for parent just when absolutely neccessary:hide::hide::hide:

2. incarnation

incarnation Silver IL'ite

Padma777 ,

I know , I didnt know that my this post will leave lumps in so many throats, probably that was my heart that wrote it , there was no mind...

-inc

3. incarnation

Man...malligashivaram... Dont say all that.. I just remember the day of my post...Not only that ... It is in my heart..always ready to come out..Hope you erase your suffering by only not letting that happen to your daughter if you have only sons then granddaughter or your DIL's..You will feel a sense of forgiveness to yourself..I know how it feels to not forgive your ownself , it is very diff from others not forgiving you...

4. prss

prss Gold IL'ite

Hi Padma maam,
    The proverb that you said abt daughter and son just spoke what was in my mind. I always think that a daughter's love is uncomparable. I had always wanted a daughter.

5. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

Inc,

When I raised,I never knew the diffrence between boy ad girl and I never had that feeling.
    But after married,I really know what it means.But thing is that not all the people having the same lifes like us.Some men might be suffering and some women might be suffering in the reltaions and some might have very balance loving relations.
    I have no words for your write up and it's excellent.Some people like you can understand your own emotions and know how it express it.
    Some people like me,may be it's difficult to understand our own emotions even to put in words and the day goes on.

6. incarnation

prss , The quote is true m but somehow parents try to turn it around...

-inc

7. incarnation

Thanks Priya16,
    I dont know , I didnt write it with any prior thoughts , actually all my posts are without prior thoughts and even many of my actions which are simply as per my principles , so no thoughts on them...

But the writeup on my emotions needs more venting out...It is just started in an articulate way recently... My bottledup emotions are erupting like a dormant volcano..you see...