daughter getting sick? Black magic?

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by EagerForInfo, Feb 18, 2016.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Hello,

My daughter was beautiful and healthy when she was born. She was fine till we started doing 1st birthday etc and we went to India. There my mohter in law kept saying, for her granddaughter (daughter's daughter) she was in ICU when born and sick ) blah blah blah which I ignored. Her daughter and kids are ugly too.

But when I started noticing stuff is we bought a house in USA. She came then and then she decided herself that she will settle here in the US with me and her son. I heard her telling her husband that they will tell everyone that they are going to settle here for my daugher and that my daughter can't stay with her. And that's it, since the day she left to India she is sick ALLLLL THE TIME. Every 3 weeks. She came back a few montsh ago and first time my daugther didnot get sick. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE. Then she left and again she is getting sick every 3 weeks. How is that possible. Did she do black magic to make it seem my daughter can't live without my mother in law. She is kind of that person you can tell from looking at her eyes.

Please help. We have several other issues but first of all I want my daughrer to be healthy!

2. Gaiya3

Gaiya3 Gold IL'ite

Sorry to say this but calling someone especially children ugly is very rude.

sindmani, sbonigala and shobhamma like this.
  3. inboxsweetee

inboxsweetee Gold IL'ite

Hey you know what Crows daughter will be beauty to Crow

So Never give vague statement "Her daughter and kids are ugly too"

I think you are more of assuming ?

Your Mother in law wish if She want to stay with his son right ... ? What that you bought new home or not If she did not gave birth to a son he was never married you.

Just take care of your daughter with good food , lot of activities and tell her good story , spend time with her ... And climate is US is not great for kids it takes time.

Please take care of ur daughter. Have a pleasant life with no extra length thoughts ....

sindmani, sbonigala and shobhamma like this.
  4. StrongLady

StrongLady Silver IL'ite

Dear Op,

First of all, get int odeep details about why your daughter getting sick. Ear pain or fever or what problem does she have.
    She getting only fever or any infection. Getting just fever without any ear infection etc is more scary, so do her blood tests.
    Consult a very famous astrologer in India and ask about your daughter. Perform the pujas and if any bad dishti will go away.
    Do shiva abhishekham every monday in any local temple and see your daughter will start getting healthy.

This time your MIL comes, check her bags etc if she has any weird things. Dont tell your hubby anything until you found solid proof.

5. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Is this the kind of answers I get from you? Stop wasting my time. Again she got 102 fever. Cold cough. Every 3 weeks. Yes, I spent so much money doing shiva abhishekam on pradosham days all last year. Yes I did all the poojas suggested by astrologer. Yes, this is the 4th doctor I have seen regarding her. They say it is normal for kids to get sick. How is 102 fever every 3 weeks normal. You think I'm a fool? Please don't waste my time with ridiculous answers.

6. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Probably you have kids too right? Will you be happy if this happens to your kids? Will you be happy if I give you same reply when I up int he middle of the night trying to search for answers.

All she kept saying is how her granddaughter had surgery when she was born and how my daughter is healthy. SHe probably cursed her. How do I get rid of this?

7. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

testing the reply with quote

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
  8. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

testing again reply with quote

9. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

I will have kids with any man not just him. Please never reply to my posts. It is soooo irritatting. You have kids too right? What if this happens to your kids? What if they get sick every 3 weeks? WIth 102 fevers just like my kid . I will write same thing to you.

Please don't waste my time. Seems like you have lots of free time.

10. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

I will have kids with any man not just him. Please never reply to my posts. It is soooo irritatting. You have kids too right? What if this happens to your kids? What if they get sick every 3 weeks? WIth 102 fevers just like my kid . I will write same thing to you.

Please don't waste my time. Seems like you have lots of free time.