1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dasavatharam

Discussion in 'Movies' started by vivbass, Jul 12, 2008.

1. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

hi to all,:hiya
    today i saw this wonderful movie,really really gr8....:clap to Kamal,nice story,nice makeup,he is really a super super star...........plz don't miss to see that film,a worth movie to see.
    Kamal is rocking....poor fellow how he is acting with all the makeups,really v can't find out, itz kamal in all the characters...iam really upset for the reviews ,they said itz ok,only once v can see,but definetly v can see for 2-3 times.....

2. Anushiv

Anushiv Senior IL'ite

Hi Vivbass,

I too saw the movie today, Kamala Hassan as Naidu...He just rocks! Out of all the 10, I liked this role very much! And in one of the dialogues he says that Telugu is the second largest lang spoken in India...really I never knew this before!

By the way, I read in one of the newspaper that...its a super duper hit movie in Andhra! Is't true?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2008
  3. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

s, Anu, on the whole i liked that Naidu & his assitant Rao character very muchBig LaughBig Laugh:crazy v all had a very good laugh in the theater ,v all r staying here in hyd' but teasing telugu ppl',i donno in telugu in which language he'll speak,may b as tamilian,so they'll tease tamilians,hahaha:crazy
    second american role...

Last edited: Jul 12, 2008
  4. Anushiv

Anushiv Senior IL'ite

Yes! Kamal as Naidu spoke Tamil...in the way Telugu people speak Tamil Lang!
    He has the correct accent & pronunciation! It was very hilarious indeed!

5. santoshini

santoshini Silver IL'ite

hai,

ya i saw the movie twice i liked the granny's character alot (krishna veni),though kamal has done the similar role in chachi420 i felt Harharthis character was more funny,
    anywayz got to appreciate kamal for his patience...i wonder how he could stand with that make-up for so many hours!!

6. avita

avita Senior IL'ite

its simply awesome,esply balram naidu

7. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Hi to all,
    thanx for ur FBs...i loved the make up of the japanese,really really wonderful,def'ly itz impossible to findout it is kamal....gr8 insn't it????