1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Darkness in underarm and bikini area

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by narma, Feb 6, 2008.

1. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

hi gayathri,
    this is a new information..i don't know about cancer by using cream hair removers..Thanks for that..But.if u use rexona sprays or deo sprays,please avoid it because,as far as i know this only leads to cancer..you can wax underarms,because since you have not touched ur underarms for hair removing,Waxing will be very helpful..but painful..but,ur hair will be definitely softer than those who have already shaved or removed hairs..you can use good sandalwood powders for underarms and they will be good for skin.and you can use calamine lotion(medicated lotion,not lacto calamine) for itching.but hereafter avoid using rexona or other deodorents...when i was in india,i used to do so..u can experience perfume and freshness all day..
    Thanks

Last edited: Apr 15, 2008
  2. kss_v

kss_v New IL'ite

Pls give tips for waxing underarms. I use veet and nair wax strips for my hands and legs. Can I use the same? Can I do it by my own?

thanks,
    kssv

3. nokia6681

nokia6681 New IL'ite

I am using clinical rasers to remove my hair,aafter the advice of my doctor.i feel comfort and i dont use deodrants becoz some may cause itching and burnt part like skin...

4. shalusaini

shalusaini New IL'ite

hi
    i always wax my under arms. When i was in india i used to go to the parlour but now my husband helps me !! I apply the wax and he pulls the strip.
    I use warm wax to do under arms. first apply some loose powder like baby powder or ponds in ur underarm area.Underarm hairs grows in 2 directions. Half of them grows upwards n hairs near ur chest grows downwards.
    i apply wax first in 1 direction and use strip to remove it. As soon as use pull the strip u should press ur palm on that region. then u can apply wax in other direction n peel it off. if some hairs are left then apply wax on those hairs only and peel those hairs. u should peel hairs in opposite directions to avoid hair break.

after waxing u can use any cream to massage that area but i always use toner . do not use astringent as it can give use bruning sensation.

if u use strip then u can stand in front off mirror and can look for hair direction . Wax half area only at a time. When u r pullin the strip make sure ur hand is raised tightly . It makes pulling the strip easy. If some one is helpin u in pullin then with one hand u pull ur skin down ward(skin under ur underarm and above ur breast)
    hope this can help u.

Shalu

5. angels143

angels143 New IL'ite

hiiiiiiiiiiiii friends i m biji n i m 21 yrs old i m very new to this site just my first mes,,,, i also have been using razer n by this hair have become very thick than from the begining n one of my beautician aunty suggested me to use anne french cream near the bikini area.....What should i do..... n m really scared of wax pls give a solutin....

6. vandannav

vandannav Senior IL'ite

hi

I used Veet hair cream and had the same dark color problem but changed to nair hair cream which proved to be much much better.

vandannav

7. Vimmala

Vimmala Senior IL'ite

Dear friends

Have you tried with Glycerin with Banana stem juice?

When I was at your age I use to apply after removing the hair with Razer.

8. 0004

0004 New IL'ite

Hi! can anybody of help me...how should i remove blackheads from bikini area and underarms........plzzzzzzzzz help me.........:bowdown

9. kkdevi

kkdevi Gold IL'ite

Hi All..

I would suggest consulting a dermatologist. I did the same and she gave me a powder (absorbant) for underarms and a cream for thigh area. both helped.. so one way is to consult a doctor, and based on your skin nature they would prescribe powder/creams.

and for the home remedy - Sesame Oil (nalleNNai) helps.

1 person likes this.