1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Darkness in underarm and bikini area

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by narma, Feb 6, 2008.

1. narma

narma Guest

Hi,
    I used to remove my hairs in underarms and bikini region with anne french hair removal cream. Now I am 23 yrs old.. I am using this from the start. Hence both the areas becomes darkened. Is there any remedies to get rid of this problem ?

2. sanju

sanju New IL'ite

ya ...its a common problem for most of us...for me im getting itching near underarm..any suggestion for tht .

3. Deepi

Deepi Senior IL'ite

Hi,

For darkened areas, you can apply turmeric powder mixed with lemon juice.. before taking bath apply this combination and let it for 5 to 10 min.. doing this daily will help...
    generally hair removal cream and razor will darken the skin..:idea so for underarms i would suggest waxing...
    guess this helped :thumbsup

luv,
    deepi.

4. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

Hi,
    Is there any wax machine available in india? Can we use it in all the areas? How to use it? Please let me know. I don't have much hairs in my hands and legs. Eventhough I feel uncomfertable when wearing skirts. I want to remove hairs in my hands and legs.

And, I'm using razor for underarms and bikini areas. I've seen so many people telling not to use razor. Can you suggest me a way to remove those hairs also?

Thanks,
    Uma

5. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

hi narma and sanju,
    for some people anne french works..for so many people it won't work properly including me and hair starts growing from the second or third day itself..Anne french makes skin worser..so stop using it and go for lakme hair removal lotion or veet..they will be good..olive oil brightens the skin..so try for that..even the oil is inconvenient if it is applied,you can see the results..my friend used anne french and her skin was redened and swollen..
    thanks

6. narma

narma Guest

Hi rya,
    How to apply olive oil? How long we should leave in that area?
    When to apply it ?
    Which one is best Lakme hair removal lotion or veet ?

Thanks
    narma

7. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

hi narma,
    after removing hair in the underarms only u can apply anything for full benefit..when i was in india,i used lakme hair removing lotion and it was very good..Now iam using veet which is also equally good.Veet has come to india too.I think it is little expensive,but,worth of money..try veet..For bikni,please do not use Anne French..it makes the hair regrow thick after usage..So,after removing hair totally,apply few drops olive oil and just massage it in your underarms as well as bikni before taking bath..or for full benefit every night you can apply it...
    thanks

8. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ramya,

Shall we use Veet fo bikini area alao to remove the air. Generally advise is not to use creams in sensiive areas as i know. usually i am trimmimg the hairs using scissors. I am using Veet to remove underarm. tel me can we use veet. we use to apply olive oil daily. in back side i am having lke blacheads. to reduce that any tips..
    Thanks in advance.

cheers,

Priya

9. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

hi priesh,
    no no...i meant,not to use anne french in bikni areas..and use veet for underarms only..for bikni,the best way is to wax..but it will be painful..but,it will take long time for hair regrowth,if u do it continuously irrespective of pain...first,due to thick hair,it will be painful.but if you do it fourth time,fifth time,sixth time,..the hair roots will be weak and reduces..if u cut the hair..we have to shave it like men..and it regrows rapidly and itching will start in those areas..b'cos i have experienced it......regarding blackheads in backside(i think u mean the back of shoulder),u can ask somebody to massage scrub for once a week or go for application of besan and kasturi turmeric paste with few dosa batter(pls don't laugh,did u hear revathy shankaran's tips? i did it for my face)in between..i think it is enough...........
    thanks

10. sgayathrii

sgayathrii New IL'ite

Friends,

I heard that removing hair from underarm may lead to cancer? Is that true?

Till now, I have not removed hair from underarm. I want to know whether I can remove them or not...

Also I was using deodrants(like Impulse, rexsona, faa) for 1 year, but now if I use them, I feel more itching at that place. I don't know why. So I stopped using them.

Any remedies to reduce this itching problem?

thank you
    gayathri