1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dandruff , white head and tiny pimples-- help me please

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by SandhyaKK, Jan 20, 2011.

1. SandhyaKK

SandhyaKK New IL'ite

Hi ALL,

I am a working lady and relocated to Madurai in last september 2010....After then dont knwo why i started to get dandruff, too tiny pimples like Prickely heat... then i started to get white heads on my nose, the it spreaded to nearby nose area and below my lips... and i do see white heads in other parts also .... but lot over in and around nose area and lips area.....

To reduce this daily morning i would apply turmeric on my face for 1 hr and would apply sandal powderr( rubbed using stone and sandal wood) at night for 1 hr.... after then also i dont see any results but when i see my face i can feel my skin has dried a lot...daily i drink 3 bottles of water(mostly 3 litres).. still the same...

2 days once i will take oil bath ( mustard oil+boiled wiht henna leaves).. but i cannot get rid of dandruff....

are all these are chain effects of dandruff... if i treat dandruff can i solve my tiny pimples and white heads?

Please advice me .. I am so depressed.. I cannot talk to anyone... to whom ever i talk i feel that they see only my tiny pimples and white heads...

Mine is a love marriage..... I can hear my husband side people tell how come he chose me... i cannot tolerate this... i felt too bad.. earlier my skin was too good... suddenly it changed like tat... help me please.....

2. srisudha123

srisudha123 New IL'ite

hi santhya,

first you don't apply oil every day in your hair. once in two days apply oil after half an hour you can wash your hair with shampoo [better use head
    & sholder shampoo ] use multhani mitty for pomples. apply in your face in night and wash your face in morning. or wash after half an hour. don't use soap. wash with water every 2 hours.
    regards
    srisudha

3. sweet

sweet New IL'ite

hi sandhya , i will suggest you surely help u please go to near by good homeopathic clinic. .

4. geethakrishna

geethakrishna Senior IL'ite

Hi sandhya,

Dont worry.... Some tips for your Dandruff and White heads ... Here we go....

Dandruff , is of two types, oily dandruff and dry dandruff. The type of dandruff one has is dependent on the type of skin that the person has. Oily dandruff is usually very tough to treat, whereas dry dandruff can be treated with hot oil massages and other treatment of dry skin.

Fortunately, dandruff treatment can be done at home. There are several home remedies for dandruff that can help you with your regular hair care regimen.

The symptoms of oily dandruff are different from the dry dandruff. People who have oily dandruff experience a strange stickiness in their scalp. This is when the dandruff mixes with the excess sebum on the hair. Here are some dandruff treatment home remedies:

If you have oily dandruff, a hot steam bath can be a great dandruff natural remedy. However, for dry dandruff, a hot shower in the head can only complicate the dryness even more.
    • Use olive oil or sesame oil to massage your hair and scalp before you go to sleep at night.

For best results, warm the oils and massage the head with the warm oil. The warm oils allow the blood vessels in your head to expand and your hair will also be more beautiful. One hour before you are going to take your bath, rub vinegar and lime juice into your head. If the dandruff is caused by bacteria or fungus, this will help treat your scalp. This is one of the best home remedies for dandruff treatment. Besides this also happens to be one of the effective hair growth home remedies.

• Take off the peel of a lime and immerse it in the milk of coconut. Leave this in the sun for a few days. After it has been in the sun for a couple of days, rub the peel of lime on your scalp.

• If you are looking for home remedies for shiny hair along with getting rid of your dandruff, massaging the scalp with olive oil and almond oil for at least five minutes everyday before washing your hair can help you keep your hair long, shiny, and free of dandruff.

• One effective dandruff home remedy is curd. If you have oily dandruff, applying yogurt to your hair can help you keep your hair and scalp free of dandruff.
    Soak fenugreek seeds in water. Leave them overnight. In the morning, grind this to a paste with curd. Apply this paste on the scalp and leave for half an hour before you shampoo your hair.

Regarding your white heads:-

Honey is used in skin care for many years, as it is anti-bacterial in nature. For whitehead removal at home, take
    1 tablespoon of honey
    1 tablespoon of olive oil
    1 egg white,
    mix all the ingredients, till they become a creamy paste. Take a soft linen cloth and dip it in warm water. Put it on your face for 10 minutes, to open the pores. Post this, apply, the honey mask on your face, and leave it on for 15-20, till it dries up. Once it's dry, rinse it off with warm water. It's important to close the pores, after using the face pack. Simply, splash some cold water on your face, and your job will be done. For best results, use this twice in a week.

Whitehead removal should be done on a regular basis, to maintain your skin. Whiteheads can be avoided, by drinking lots of water, eating fresh fruits and vegetables, cleansing your skin on regular basis and making a trip the parlor for a face clean every 25 days.

I hope the above mentioned, whitehead removal techniques, help you to restore the lost radiance.

Use Besan powder to wash your face regularly. This will help a lot to keep your face clean and smooth.

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/whitehead-removal.html

Cheers,

Geetha krishna

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2011
  5. SandhyaKK

SandhyaKK New IL'ite

Thanks all for your tips.... Geetha your tips are really great... Thanks....

I would follow...Let me try all these........

6. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sandhya,
    Dont get sad, try the home remedies given in the thread. Searching in the forum will give you more solutions too.If none of these home remedies are working for you consult a dermatologist. S/he will advise you on how to get rid of the dandruff.Some people do get small pimples due to dandruff and so once you get cured of dandruff then it should be ok i guess.

7. LoveUrLovedOnes

LoveUrLovedOnes Senior IL'ite

Hi
    Thanks a lot for the post. I have dandruff for the past 2 months, and i went to a doctor. He advised me to stop using oil, and told me that oil increases dandruff. And, he gave me a shampoo. Now, i feel after using that shampoo, dandruff has reduced considerably, but whereas hairfall has increased rapidly. I am really lost what to do. And the worst thing, is he has told me not to apply oil for another 10 days, and shampoo the hair everyday. Please help me what to do

8. uhdam79

uhdam79 Senior IL'ite

Hi sandhya,
    One thing i noticed is that you use mustard oil for hair before washing your hair.
    Mustard oil causes heat. So why dont you try shifting to coconut oil.
    Or you can use a mix of coconut oil,and some olive oil to make hair soft.
    You can even use gingelly oil if you are going to take headbath in an hour.
    Thats what we have used for ages. Isnt it.

Hope this Helps. Good Luck.

9. axelkai

axelkai New IL'ite

To get rid of pimples, you can try some natural remedies like as Indian Mallow, Lebbeck Tree Flower, Sandalwood, Turmeric, etc., will clear your pimples from your face. Click here to know more about Home Remedies For Pimples

10. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite