1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dandruff Problems & Solutions

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by vatsi, Dec 23, 2005.

1. goldenhoney87

goldenhoney87 Silver IL'ite

Soaking fenugreek seeds over night and make a paste out it.Apply to the scalp.THis was done by few of my friends and they say it was effective

2. Richa1994

Richa1994 New IL'ite

dandruff is a common hair problem nowadays. It damages the quality of hair to deal with dandruff naturally, apply fenugreek pack, this will desirable result in short span of time and it is also very easy to make.
    To prepare fenugreek pack, soak fenugreek seeds overnight, then drain the leftover water and mash the seeds into a paste. apply the paste on your hair and rinse it off with a mild shampoo.

LaaRF likes this.
  3. LaaRF

LaaRF New IL'ite

Awesome anti-dandruff tip, thanks for sharing! I think that natural care products are always better than chemical ones. The sulfates in some shampoos can be a cause of dandruff. That's why I prefer natural shampoos. I've searched for the best shampoo for fine hair. SheaMoisture Mango & Carrot shampoo was my choice. The fact that my new shampoo is sulfate-free is what I'm happy about.

4. riyass

riyass Senior IL'ite

i found one new thing today about Hair Fall and Acne which i need to share with you all ,actually the way we take bath everyday matters to hair related problem and mental problems. the things is we need to take head bath every day other wise head part gets heated and other parts has reduced temperature , this difference create more heat in head and cause hair fall, dandruff and other problems including head ache

5. SusheelaMary

SusheelaMary New IL'ite

Hai, Thanks for sharing nice tips