1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Daily Celestial Events

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Viswamitra, Aug 11, 2017 at 12:00 AM.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Balajee,

There is a big red line between mind and consciousness in my view but I respect your view as well. As far as DPRK is concerned, I agree that their leaders bark but never bite. But the difference now is we have an unhealthy President leading the free world who doesn't know how to discriminate right from wrong.

Viswa

2. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Desr@Viswamitra

The daily celestial events happening are astonishing and only those who observe nature are able to enjoy it. The sky pollution due to carbon and dust particles we deter, according to NASA are contributing to Sun set with beautiful colours in the sky and the rainbow.

Not only carbon emission and dust pollution, even light pollution has its bad effects on living beings. Lights positioned upwards pollute the sky and the natural light is thus prevented. It is advisable to position the lights downwards towards the ground to take care of visibility. Too much of light makes the sky bright and we so we can't even see the stars at night.

Dear Viswa, those who are in USA are lucky to witness the total Solar eclipse on the 21st of this month. In India a partial solar eclipse occurred in the year 2005.

I admire you for the tact of connecting the eclipse to mind, body and consciousness.

Your post has brought another knowledge enriching fb from @jayasala42. Thanks to all who had given their feedbacks which adds more value to the post.
    PS

3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Smt. Srinivasan:

You are right. How nice it would be if human beings decide to leave the planet how they found it. What was given to us for salvation is being misused to become noncompliance to the unwritten law of nature. All other species comply to this unwritten rule except the human beings. When how a dog helps to revive a fish's life by splashing water at it and how a drowning animal was saved by a bear by extending a helping hand, we read stories about how animals face cruelty in the hands of the human beings in so called sophisticated farms. Global warming is real evidenced by huge glaziers in the Arctic region raising the sea level significantly. At this rate, major low lying cities will disappear into the sea soon and probably 10,000 years later, a new generation will find a beautiful city in the ocean floor and research about our civilization.

My role here is just to present my raw idea as is and it gets enriched by the enormous knowledge of Smt. Jayasala's through her wonderful responses, as always. The hollow flute makes melodious sound in the hands of Lord Krishna making the Gopikas to melt in love. The flute alone makes no sense unless it is played by the Lord. :)

Viswa