1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Daddy returns a serial story by sho chapter 9

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by shobimanju, Dec 9, 2011.

1. shobimanju

shobimanju Bronze IL'ite

Chapter 9

It is very difficult to get into a bus over here. Even more tough to find a place to stand. But all that doesn’t matter to me. I squeeze myself into the bus find a position comfortable or uncomfortable my dream continues…

Do you dream too? I’m sure you would. Every body has got their own dream. I dream about my family. My family is every thing to me. Though we were not very rich, we had never felt the need for it. We were happy and content.

Its my fortune to have such a wonderful family. Lovvy, lovvy mommy, lovvy, lovvvy, lovvvy daddy, and a loovvy and lovely sister. I’m the pet in our house. That was b’cos of my daddy I can say. Nobody argued with me at home. Every thing was my wish. He was same with every body too. So all of us obliged him too. Still Sona is Sona something special. Yes I am ‘Sona’ to him. I loved that name just b’cos my dad called me like that. Dad… dad… dad … Yes again dad is everything to me. He would do any thing for us and did too.

I am a jolly good girl enjoying my college days. With zero worries, responsibilities or burdens I was fluttering like butterfly. The reason for that was my family.

I finished my college and the day came for me to decide about my future. It was that time I felt I should earn more and give all comforts to my parents. The first thing I wanted to buy was a phone connection so that they could talk to my sister whenever they wanted. They neither had to wait impatiently for her letter nor embarrassingly go to my neighbors’ house for a phone call.

I wanted to work, work, work and work. Earn more, more and more give them all, all, all possible things in the world. They had never told me “no” the same way they should never have a ‘no’ in their life too. That’s my aim.

I dreamt of buying them this and buying them that, my list ever ended ‘coz I wanted them to enjoy the world’s all possible riches. Of course to my flawless parents I wanted them to own flawless riches. So like this my dream started and it keeps going. Is it worth it or no….?

Shobana Manjunath

will continue tomorrow....

1 person likes this.

2. SujySreeram

SujySreeram Silver IL'ite

Sona's dream is worthy. Every girl dreams that way...want to know more about Sona n interested to know more about grandpa's story...waiting for the next part.

1 person likes this.