cyst-skip cycles-medicine-cycle-skip cycle-cyst......I am going mad

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by msms, May 4, 2015.

1. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

Hi Ladies, I am back again with my sorrows:cry:. I was wondering, is this happening with all, who are taking allopathic medicines? My cycles comes regular for 3 months, then skip cycle and I get some hope, negative hpts, go for scan, and get cyst....this has become a routine of my life. In last 2 years, this has happened thrice. So far it used to show, cyst in left ovary or right ovary. This time, it is little different..looks like I am improving..but in negative manner. Would anybody be able to explain me, what is happening. I need to go to doc, but tomorrow, I am being impatient. My report says-
    Uterus measures -8.2X3.6X2.8cms (I think 8.2 is big, earlier reports its 7.5 max)
    Endo thickness-5mm (only:bang)
    Ovaries- Both ovaries not visualized. Simple cyst measuring 4.3X3.1 cm is noted in right adnexa contents are clear, no calcification, septations,internal echoes)No free fluid When I searched about cyst in adnexa...it gave some scary links. If anybody can explain me , what is happening. I'll be very happy.
    @Teejay, @eagermom...congratulations to both of you. I got to know from ttc-2 weeks wait thread about you gals. Wishing you very happy and safe pregnancy

@Twinkle..where are you, I was searching your clomid+IUI thread, then went to the ttc-2ww thread and got to know you were active there. I hope all OK on your side..

1 person likes this.
  2. EagerMom

EagerMom Gold IL'ite

@msms - Thank you for ur kind wishes :)

I am so sorry I am absolutely clueless about all these tests. Hope someone replies to u soon console1. All I can say is don't give up!

3. RamyaHari2009

RamyaHari2009 Silver IL'ite

@msms,

You know what, initally this was happening to me also

When i was taking treatments every alternate month i used to end up getting cyst and then 2-3 cycles i missed , i thought something positive but again ended up in cysts.......:bang

If i ask the doctor she will say maybe this tablet does not suit you and you ended up this way and the other time she says after follicle has ruptured & releases egg it becomes wat is called as copus leutum and it starts releasing progesterone which is required for pregnancy and helps in implanation

If pregnancy occurs, this serves as food i believe or provides support
    If pregnancy does not occur ideally it should dissolve by itself , if not it ends as cyst and is called copus leutum

There are many types of cysts called functional cysts one of which is this copus leutum
    Other types are chocolate cysts, hemorrhagic cyst etc....

Hope this clears your doubt or not sure if it has added more confusion to you.....

4. msms

msms Gold IL'ite

Thanks @Eagermom for the support:). Thanks for replying, I thought this thread will get lost somewhere, and nobody will answerdoh1.

@RamyaHari2009...Thanks a lot for answering my query. Doctor told me, nothing to worry about, its normal cyst, which will go away in few days, she has prescribed me medicine. She also told me the same thing that it might me that corpous luteum cyst. I suppose its very common in PCOD, but to my surprise, I was never diagnosed with PCOD, my periods were so regular before this ttc journey.

I was worried about that adnexa thing in the report, coz, when I did google for that, I got so scary links like cancer etc....:eek:mg:. Don't know whats happening with my body. I hope things will be fine soon.

I think I should join the discussion thread ttc 2ww...there more replies can be expected. Everybody is writing therethinkingsmiley

5. EagerMom

EagerMom Gold IL'ite

@msms - why the wait then? Join us soon:wave: