1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cute little words from a Cutie Little Pie – II

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Malar2301, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

For those who missed my Part I - here it is.... :)

Cute little words from a Cutie little Pie - I

This is not any serial story my dear friends. Few of you would have read my Part I. These blogs carry the ‘thiruvilaiyaadal’ of my little one. He is nearing 4 and by the way he can speak more than us.

Most of the time, my anger will turn to laugh hearing what he speaks.

My Father-in-law passed away couple of months back and on my Mother-in-law’s request we have put our marriage DVD last Saturday. She actually wanted to see my father-in-law in our marriage.

We were discussing so many things - about my father-in-law, about my parents and of course about the marriage. All the time during discussion, my little one never made a single noise. He was watching us turning to each one’s side as and when we spoke. Seeing his expressions, I literally was laughing inside.

On Sunday, my husband and I went out for shopping and it took us more time to return home. My mother-in-law though was not angry questioned us…

இவ்வளவு நேரமா? சீக்கிரம் வரக்கூடாதா??" (this much time for you to return ah...can't you come bit early??)

Mostly my mother-in-laws voice will be very bold and if some one speaks new to her, they will think "why this lady is so rude in answering...". It is not her mistake...she speaks that way generally.

For that, my husband was explaining about the traffic and other justifications. Until that time, my little one never opened his mouth. He was watching their conversation and their expressions.

Suddenly, he shouted at my mother-in-law...

" ஆயா...சும்மா ஏன் அப்பாவ திட்டறீங்க...எங்க அப்பா தானே உங்களுக்கு கல்யாணம் பண்ணி வெச்சாரு....அவர போய் திட்டலாமா???" (gradma, why are you scolding my dad, he only got you married na...how can you scold him like this??)

Hearing this, everyone burst out in to laugh. Should see his face...No way...as soon as he saw us laughing, slowly his anger turned out into smile. And he too laughed out loud.

I stopped him and asked that why he laughs. He without any delay told me "You all are laughing na...so I'm also laughing..."

So lovely!!!

We can see that true smile from the heart in the kids (கள்ளம் கபடமில்லா அந்த சிரிப்பு!)

I will continue this serial as and when I come across such happenings with my little one...:)

2. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Dear Malar,

That was Oh! cho chweet and cute of lil Krish!!!
    Give my wishes to that mischievous kutti...dear proud mom!
    Saras

3. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Ohhhhhhhh sweeeeeeettttttt boy.... He thought that the marriage was of your parents-in-laws... I am laughing out loud here gal.. i didnt expect this punch line from him... Just noticed its a Part II... will fish out the part I... and yes.. please add the cutie words.. I am sure we all will be waiting eagerly to hear... :)

ilt

4. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

That was nice ..my hugs for this lovely kutti boy.....

Shanti

5. iniyamalar

iniyamalar Gold IL'ite

oh so sweet..
    It is so true that kids make us forget our anger. In my house we have something like this every day for we have two kids.

That too you should see them talk alone. My God.. it is hilarious. for this I always pretend sleeping and let them play by my side. But most of the time i end up laughing my heart out in the middle.
    My daughter (4) will be the solemn doubter(?) and my son (6) acts as the omniscient all knowing person, he would sit and answer all his sister's doubts in his own way.
    I can make a serial out of it. such fun..

Say my love and hugs to your little bundle of joy.

6. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

Dear Saras,

Thanks a ton for your lovely words and wishes. I was telling people at home about this blog and your comments. He immediately asked Aunty enaku gift koduthangala nu??? I told him yes...her lovely wishes my dear nu...he gave me a kind of some and went...

Thanks saras...

7. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

Yeah...he might have got confused seeing the video and our conversation. You should have seen his expression...appa...friends and relatives whom ever they see him speaking will advice him.."why dont you go for acting...you will do it without any struggling...:)"

Just read the first part and let me know the comments...sure I will post the stuff as and when it happens....thanks my dear tulips for coming!

8. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai Malar,

I just imagined how your son would have reacted with his verses. Child talk is always
    make everybody happy and turn any worst situation to the best one. Tks for sharing dear.

9. rayhaan

rayhaan Bronze IL'ite

Cute little words by Krishiv... I am just wondering how he knew that we are not supposed to ask questions to people who have got us married... These days kids are just soooper... Thanks for sharing Malar!!

10. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Malar,
    that was really cute. It's really bliss to watch our loved ones do such cute things. Children by their innocence have a cute way of doing things. My niece, born and brought up in America had come to Madurai. She was about 4, 5 years old. She had done something. And when we asked her who did it. She stood up and shouted, "I dooed it." We all had a hearty laugh. And then when I was reading some work on linguistics, I found out that the past tense form of the word do should have been something like dooed and then owing to some peculiar reasons it got changed to did.

I remember the time I was a kid. My parent's wedding photos (they got married in 1957 and only about six snaps were taken on the whole) were framed and kept in the drawing room of our old house. My mother used to tell me, that I will ask her quite often, "Amma, why am I not in the picture? You have made Dickey (my cousin) sit along with you. Why not I?"

My best wishes to your little one. He's really cute. And thanks for stirring up my nostalgic memories.
    sridhar uncle