Cute lion cubs

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by Paulina, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

These cute cubs look so cuddly like Teddy Bears......but soon they will grow up into huge Lions ....the kings of the Forest and just looking at them will terrify us !

11 Asiatic lion cubs born in Gir National Park: Here are the pictures

Last Updated: Saturday, July 18, 2015 - 13:07

[​IMG]

Pic courtesy: ANI​

Vadodara: Four Asiatic lionesses have given birth to 11 cubs in Gir National Park in Saurashtra region of Gujarat, officials said.

Deputy Conservator of Forest, Gir National Park, Sandeep Kumar told PTI that that four lionesses have given birth to 11 cubs in the park.
    Three lionesses gave birth to three cubs each while the fourth one gave birth to two, he added.

1 person likes this.

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Wow Paulina dear ,how are you, thanks for sharing the cubs photos. Ya now they look nice but when they grow we get scared of them. When I saw the tittle at the side bar was thinking you only must have posted.

I always think of you and my visit to your place, when you came and picked us up and dropped us back. The friendship quote which you have gifted me is sitting comfortably in my place and always brings me memories of our meet

3. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Viji dear buddy,

So the lion cubs brought you here and revived memories of your visit here !
    So lovely to hear from you.When do you plan your next Chennai visit?You are travelling a lot: I read about your trips to Dubai to meet daughters and sometimes to Bangalore I guess .Hope you will come to Chennai too soon .
    What about your cats ? Do you have any other pets .You posted about the pigeons once ....are they still there ? If you can post more pics it will be most welcome .So long !

4. pinkytyagi92

pinkytyagi92 Bronze IL'ite

Wow :) they are beautiful, amazing & cute pics of Lion Baby..... :)