Cut your ISD Cost, Contact your near & dear from India(24x7x365 ) for < INR 1500/pm

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by bhaskee, Jul 18, 2005.

1. bhaskee

bhaskee New IL'ite

Dear All,

You can contact your friends and relatives in US/Canada for less than INR 1500 pm, if you have the following:

1. Good Computer (Preferably P4)with Sound Card, Mic and Speaker

2. Telephone Line + Always connected Internet Connection (min 128kbps speed)

3. FREE Account (MSN Messenger or Yahoo Messenger or SKYPE)

I have a Good P4 system and i am currently using Airtel DSL which has both landline telephone connection + DSL (Home 128 UNLIMITED Plan - TamilNadu Chennai Tarrif - pl check http://airtel-broadband.com other regions tariff info) which costs me INR999(mothly charges for unlimited access)+INR99 (modem rental)+10.2% tax.

I am contacting my friends and relative anytime using SKYPE - a free internet telephony software.

You can also use Yahoo or MSN Voice Chat.

If you are in US/Canada pl forward this info to your friends/relatives in India(Chennai) and be in touch with them for 24hrs.

Hope this information is useful and less expensive, would cut your ISD cost.

Bhaskee
    Happiness is never something you get from others. The happiness you feel is in direct proportion to the love you give. :)

2. varshini

varshini New IL'ite

spyware?

Bhaskee-

In the past, such free downloads led to innumerable spyware problems. Is Skype without those issues?

3. bhaskee

bhaskee New IL'ite

Dear Varshini,

I also agree with you, FREE downloads are always led to innumerable spyware problems. I am using Skype for more than 11 months, i havent faced any spyware problems.

Now a days many sites are providing Voice Chat other than MSN messenger or Yahoo Messenger (Crowded). So many other Free softwares are also available for making UNLIMITED PC2PC calls. You can also try them.

Our main goal is to cut STD cost and be in touch with our dear & near as much as possible.

Bhaskee
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. --Albert Einstien :)