curtains, vanity and furniture in chandanagar

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Hyderabad' started by savannas, Sep 5, 2013.

1. savannas

savannas Bronze IL'ite

Dear iLites,
    We recently relocated to India and We have been in Hyd for the last few weeks.. We just found to a new rental apartment in Chandanagar and signed the lease ..
    I would like to know where to buy the following things
    1.Window curtains (for 7 windows)
    2.Sofa and dining table
    3.Vanity racks and mirrors for bathrooms - good quality

Regarding curtains and furniture, I am looking for cotton and cruelty free products ( ex avoiding leather couch ) but not necessarily organic ..
    Please give me shops suggestions.. as I am new to the city and totally confused..

Regards
    Savitha

2. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hello Savannas

:welcome to AP forum

Home town near Hyd central, Punjagutta is the best option for sofa and DT , mirrors etc

or else you can give a try at Bantia furniture shop or Andhra Furnitureshop near Nampally Railway Station. You'll get best price too.

Reg curtains , you can also shop in the above mentioned ones. For exclusive ones try Vijay textiles.

Hope this information helps you.

Thanks

3. savannas

savannas Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome as well as the wealth of information.. Mrunalini.. Right now travelling around is a bit constrained as we have not purchased any vehicle yet, but will definitely check out the places you mentioned durnig the weekend.. Wish you also a very happy vinayaka chaturthi..

Regards
    Savitha

4. samraa

samraa Bronze IL'ite

hi savitha,

Vijay textiles in kukatpally is good for curtains and all related accessories.ANU furniture in chandanagar is closeby ....check that out.

5. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Thank you so much Savitha......,

Yeah, personal vehicle is first, must thing to purchase.,mean while you can browse vijay textiles, home town websites, just for an idea !

Happy shopping in Hyderabad.