Current Sq Ft rates at chennai

Discussion in 'Housing' started by MeenLoch, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

Can someone me give the idea about Sq.ft price for flat in Kundrathur??

The builder I have approached have with in a range of 3500 to 3900/-. seems to be it could be negotiated. But when I searched in Sulkeha, there are other ads saying about 3100 to 3200/- price range. Ofcourse, the one we enquired is of township with all amenities and the Advertisement I have come across in Sulekha is of individual building kind of.

2. akilacrafts

akilacrafts New IL'ite

@pallavi4me- its right rate in kundrathur area. I bought a duplex in kovur area which is in between porur and kundrathur. if up need any detail reply me

3. akilacrafts

akilacrafts New IL'ite

@padmasri it is 4000 - 4500 for ordinary flat. flat with all amenities will cost 5000-6000.
    I bought a duplex 4 km away from manapakkam in kovur area if up wise reply me I will give detail its 3600 /sqft

Last edited: Jun 5, 2013
  4. chennaipayyan

chennaipayyan New IL'ite

Hi guys,

Looking for 2 BHK Gated community within 60L. And i happen to hear about the malles project in manapakkam. I have no idea about this area. could some one provide some details like water facility, drainage connection etc etc. Also if some one have booked in this project, have they got approval and details on the banks.

5. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    I just want to know current sqft rate in 6 th avenue ashoknagar..

6. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

Ashoknagar & KK nagar areas sq.ft rate starts anywhere between 10500 to 12000.

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

no reprieve in rates inspite of higher interest rates, and the other recessions..

Two days back, a friend told me that a known acquaintance in his circle has given his house for promoters and three flats are booked and just one is left and do tell me if you know anybody interested. curious i wanted to know more.

location-korattur.
    rate -9000k/sq.ft.

now i remember talking in one of the posts here or this forum when the rates where 5000..a couple of years and it is 9000.

the area i live it was 4000 at the same time, and now i know of places around where the rates are 8500 and 9000.

grn has a project on dot on sabari salai,madipakkam which is 8500..and i still wonder what is so great about that project to garner that rate. no proper sewage, no water and too much noise and pollution being just few feet from the road..yet 8500..

1 person likes this.
  8. chweetos

chweetos Junior IL'ite

Hi Shanvy,

Have PMed u. Can u pls check?

9. amoarsh

amoarsh Bronze IL'ite

hi all,
    Especially to shanvy,
    iam seeking your views on Real Value promoters project at kamakoti nagar, pallikarnai. We are interested in buying a 3 bedroom flat near by velachery, pallikarnai, madipakkam.
    can you update me on the sq.ft rate in these areas , and what would be the rate for a year old flat in pallikarnai kamakoti nagar.
    i have seen that the roads, sewage and water system is still underway in those places.
    thanks

10. Sabitha

Sabitha Gold IL'ite

hi amoarsh,

@madipakkam per sq.ft. rate is 5000-6000.