Current Sq Ft rates at chennai

Discussion in 'Housing' started by MeenLoch, Sep 1, 2007.

1. user45

user45 New IL'ite

VEDANSHI

Vedanshi by Shristi builders in Velachery now costs 1C for a 2Bed.

8.7K is the quoted price.

Vedanshi Velachery|Vedanshi Chennai|Vedanshi Shrusti Builders

It is regular unit, not a high spec one. It also seems to have commercial units in the lower floors which is a big negative. But still I am surprised by the demand of units in the city.

Small builders are not exactly cheap, but this might be the area itself getting more expensive. Velachery is not cheap anymore.

Now when you take this, all the projects in CBD looks cheap.

Would like to hear comments on the pricing.

2. born2vin

born2vin Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Please let me know how about the improvement in vandalur-Kelambakkam Stretch and the properties or plot rates. I have just checked anand-venkatesh evergreen plots on net. Anybody know about this.

Please educate me about this area and its future and cost.

Thanks in advance

3. bemera

bemera Junior IL'ite

pls let me know the newly built flats in and around KK nagar nesapakkam , valasaravakkam , virugambakkma

4. maluchandra

maluchandra New IL'ite

hi all,
    i am new il....interested in buyin a flat in medavakkam.i m looking for abt 5-6months n still not booked any flat..our budget is within 40lk n 2 bhk.mainly lookin small builders with 6-8 flats in apartment.hope i ll get reply soon.thank you friends

5. tvmrajesh

tvmrajesh New IL'ite

Hi,

I am new to this forum, can anyone advice me for buying flats at sunambu kolathur called as s kolathur in kovilambakkam.

What is the current sq ft price in this area is it worth investing ? Any one pls. advice ur help is appreciated ​

6. Padminiramesh

Padminiramesh Senior IL'ite

Rajesh,

I am sure this has appreciated, from what i bought last year (exactly 1 year back) till date i could see atleast 20-30% increase. Which side of the road you are mentioning, S.kulathur is in both side of the Radial pallavaram road, you are mentioning the one in the Cognizant side or the Kamatchi hospital side.

7. nasrindaubic

nasrindaubic New IL'ite

Re: Regarding chettinad greenville

I am planning to buy a villa in Chettinad greenville? Is it a good place to invest? Whether i can rent out the villa over there Since iam in other state? How much rent can i expect from the villa? If i bought the corner villa, is it advantage or disadvantage? Any of u have been to Greenville? Plz waiting for ur reviews, its a very important decision in our life as we are investing our hard earned money.

I can invest in a flat in Bangalore or a villa in Chennai( we are in Bangalore only)

Thanks in Advance

8. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

Hi

I have planned and visited one flat that is going to come in Thirumalai nagar,hasthinapuram.how can i check if that area has an ASI issue or restrictions before going ahead.

They quote that the per sq.ft cost is 4000rs.

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

i remember talking about aakam township, and recently visited the place..the ambience is good, the flats as such have come out well but buut, too far from any shops, hospitals or schools..so a thumbs down if you have aged parents or small kids..

good for bachelors..roi on investment is not going to be that great right now.