1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cunning Bil And Cosister

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by pni, Jul 9, 2019.

1. pni

pni Senior IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

I am here again for your inputs. My family and BIL family hv hibye relationship. Bros are ok. cosis and I meet at functional and exchange formal talks. She will talk to relatives and I will also mind my work. She wilnot talk to my husband also very much. Few day ago, I got to know this kind of thing cosis s passing around our relatives. I told bil to keep mil with him for some period, but he said no cosis will not help mil. She told this person now only my husband know my value, now he s listening to my wish, mil supported her so let her only take care of mil. This cunning lady s spreading rumour like I am jealous of her bcoz she got a son, but I have only daughters. I want to know how to tell this to my husband about bil double game and cosis.

2. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

You tell people that this woman is so backward that she thinks having daughters is not good.

You take good care of your daughters,educate them and turn them into independent strong women.
    That will be the best answer to that woman.

Best wishes to your little girls.

shravs3, Amica, KashmirFlower and 5 others like this.
  3. pni

pni Senior IL'ite

Thank u yellowmango for ur reply. U r correct she has a daughter and son, but thinking like this. I take care of my daughter very well. I know personally he s it having a brother in my life. I feel blessed to hv daughters. She put me down spreading this rumour to many people.