1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Crystalline Compassions…….

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by SARASVADIVU, Aug 22, 2011.

1. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Twas a Vivacious Vijayadasami..I had had my first ‘brush’ with You!

Then on, came several Vijayadasamis’..where You molded me and made me what am today!

When there was a set-back..wasn’t it You who taught this ‘kiddish teacher’-that life has to go on?!

Not just that..wasn’t it You my Darling who gave me the confidence to venture into bold, new things?!

You breathed a whole lot of fervent faith in me that..
    “No matter what ever happens..You’ll be there for me”!!!!!!

At every hair-pin bend of my journey up-hill,
    You would be eagerly waiting for me as the ‘Lemon-Vendor’..

At any given crucial cross-road of my life,
    You just put out Your Hand and I just had to follow IT!

You have manifested Yourself Ma..as the artist of my existence;-
    Painting it sometimes rosy..sometimes multi-hued and sometimes white as Your Heart..from that ‘Palette of Your Divine grace’..

Ma..a few showers of rain are enough to cool down the Earth’s surface..
    And a few showers of Your Grace are jus’ about enough to resuscitate me!

THANK YOU MA for putting up with my idiosyncrasies and eccentricities, which I’m sure, nobody else can put up with.....
    Saras.

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

dear saras,
    I am very happy I started my week with your blog on the Goddess. The relationship between God and man is something close to my heart. Vallamai Thaarayo is all about it.
    Hence I find this blog particularly fascinating. And as the title suggests the comparisons are crystalline. I fell in love with the words: "kiddish teacher" the lemon vendor at the hairpin bend.

Describing her as the artist of your existence tops it all. Very profound. All of us are works are art. Individual, unique and impossible to be replicated, and created by a Master Painter.

And finally
    THANK YOU MA for putting up with my idiosyncrasies and eccentricities, which I’m sure, nobody else can put up with..
    That's the greatest tribute paid to her.

I am really happy Saras that I started the week with your blog. You made me happy. Have a great week ahead.
    love,
    sridhar

3. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Dear Saras,

Me too so so happy started my day after reading your blog about Amman, the beautiful divine...the relantionship between GOD and ME

The way you have described her i loved it very much... thanks for sharing Saras...

Shanti

4. vidchakra

vidchakra Platinum IL'ite

Saras,
    Wow!!! you made my day...
    I am glad I read this the first thing in the morning...

You have strengthened the faith of many here.. I am one of them

Keep sharing dear!

5. SARASVADIVU

Dear Sir,
    >I am really happy Saras that I started the week with your blog. You made me happy.
    --It's actually the other way round where you have made me happy with that first fb..thanks will not be suffice!!
    Your V.T.stands out as an amazing testimony in the world of 'Divine Literature'..especially the chapter which dealt with nirupama and her brother, shridhar's 'death' made my cry out of the sheer Love for the Almighty;-what a master-piece sir..
    Today to get an fb, that too the first fb from the writer of that master-piece is indeed an honour.

>And as the title suggests the comparisons are crystalline. I fell in love with the words: "kiddish teacher"....
    -I take your appreciation to be something that's come straight out of SATYALOKA..I mean from HER..my GODDESS!!!!!
    Regards & love,
    Saras

6. SARASVADIVU

Dear Shanti,
    You indeed have made my day with such a simple, unassuming, yet, effective comment:)

I really thank HER for giving me an opportunity to write about Her and all the same being instrumental in making friends like you happy:bowdown

Thank you so much for the time and the compliments Shanti!
    Regards,
    Saras.

7. SARASVADIVU

Dearest vidu,
    To get an fb from a prolific writer as you indeed has made my day too da:)

>You have strengthened the faith of many here.. I am one of them
    ..I really don't know whether I deserve such words of praise..but will still strive hard to continue penning more such with HER Grace!!!
    Cheers,
    Saras

8. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

My dear aval payasam,

You are the child of SARASWATHI. Your MA is always with you my dear IL. Crystal clear compassion emitted a very beautiful shining glittering white ray into my heart about the relationship between You and your GODDESS. Lovely poetic verses does not have words to appreciate. Ended with the below lines simply superb.
    THANK YOU MA for putting up with my idiosyncrasies and eccentricities, which I’m sure, nobody else can put up with.....

9. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Saras,

It is sheer poetry..... beautiful is a small word.

Very nicely penned about our Ma... the last few lines touched my heart dear.. I always do feel that with my Mother.

10. SARASVADIVU

Dearest sreema,
    I really am touched by that lovely feedback that's overflowing with an innocent bliss:bowdown:)
    Thanks will never be suffice to tell you how I felt on reading your fb!
    Saras.