Created A Channel In (youtube) On My Hobby(gardening)

Discussion in 'IL'ite Wishes' started by rajeswarisatulu, Dec 7, 2016.

1. rajeswarisatulu

rajeswarisatulu Senior IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

This is Raji and I am a Professor but after getting married and moving to the USA,I could not continue my work as one has to have permit to work here,but i have used my time in my fav hobby that is gardening.I have grown Fruits,veggies,herbs in containers since childhood .I started a channel of my own in Youtube on container/terrace garden where i share my exp on growing a particular plant.I would like to thank everyone out there who motivate others and also who took time to read this. Thankyou so much and please wish me good luck!www.youtube.com/channel/UCmsUKnjZw8atL5kTdTY2GfQ
    is my channel.You can subscribe to it(its free) for instant updates.

2. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

thanks for sharing. nice videos.

3. coolgal123

coolgal123 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for sharing....i love to watch gardening videos, it gives me virtual pleasure of gardening :)....not having any space for gardening even a balcony here...i just keep pot of herbs on my kitchen window, would like to start gardening once i will have space issues sorted out...

gardeninggirl likes this.
  4. rajeswarisatulu

rajeswarisatulu Senior IL'ite

Yes,you are right!I get a lot of relief from daily chaos by spending my time in garden.I keep telling my friends to maintain at least one plant and see the changes in their life..I believe that it removes all the stress and also motivates for Life! and about small space gardening,you can place the pots near windows and try growing money plant,methi,etc plants which can survive even without sunlight.Bamboos don't like sunlight or electric light so you can grow them in shade.Make sure that soil is well built and healthy so that we don't have to worry much about pests/insects etc.You can subscribe the channel for instant updates.