1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Crazy Pms Mood Swings

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by ShabnamF, Sep 21, 2016.

1. ShabnamF

ShabnamF Gold IL'ite

Hi All,

I have been having crazy pms mood swings for the last year or so. Here's what I experience through out the day-

-I cry. A lot. I am currently going through a hard time and I tend to cry a lot around this time of the month. Sometimes I don't even know why I cry.
    -I am easily irritated and lose my cool.
    -I feel extremely sad and hopeless.
    -I feel extremely angry and upset to a point where I start feeling nauseous and feel like screaming at the top of my voice.
    -Panic attacks.

I don't seem to have any control over my moods. All this fades off as my period begins. I am tired of feeling this way because it is affecting my daily life, please suggest what can be done to make this easy.

2. Vaikuntha

Vaikuntha Platinum IL'ite

Please take good herb based multivitamin for women- a good brand sourced from vegetable and herbs.
    Exercise daily- even walk
    Take iron, make sure you are drinking one glass of milk each day, do you have friends? have some girl time with friends, or social time if couple, make sure yu are getting enough vitamin D

How old are you? If 20s- good supplements and food should help,
    If 40s- may be you are starting on premenopause- still supplements should help

3. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

When I checked about this with my doctor, he said it often happens with most of the women (90%). So main thing is keeping yourself cool when the PMS time starts, don't eat too spicy or too oily food, take more veggies and fruits during that time. Don't think about or watch any emotional kind of stuff.

4. ShabnamF

ShabnamF Gold IL'ite

@hermitcrab

I'm 30. I will try multivitamin for women and iron. I don't like milk. I got a recent blood test done and it shows slight vit d3 deficiency.

Yeah, I have friends and some awesome colleagues too, and I go out on most weekends.

@kcb

Thanks for the suggestions :)

5. guesshoo

guesshoo IL Hall of Fame

Primrose oil capsules are really good or omega 3 capsules. They help. Plus regular exercise.. Take care.