"Crazy Idea" Contest - December 2009

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by Induslady, Nov 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLUESKY

BLUESKY New IL'ite

• I want men to conceive instead of women.
    • They should look after them.
    • Women will be the acting men.
    • Men marrying a robot woman which will always obey them without any argument.
    • A medicine is invented in which a person lives for 100 yrs with good health.
    • A robot is invented for feeding and education of kids.

2. gandhimathiyuva

gandhimathiyuva New IL'ite

hello,
    1) I guess humans would have to carry oxygen tanks like astronauts while walking in the roads
    2)Connect brain to some machine and download all the information directly.:thumbsup
    3)Doors transformed into teleporters, where you select a place from the map and you will land up there.
    or
    4)May be we go back into the olden ages where we use bullock carts ,no electricity and stuff .:hide:

3. Anuprasan23

Anuprasan23 New IL'ite

Hi,

My Crazy Idea is "Magic wand" to be given to all.:cool2:

Anu

4. Mallie

Mallie Senior IL'ite

Idea # 1

Date : 16 - 02 - 2040

Suppan : Hey ...the history class was intresting right.

Kuppan : Especially the lesson about the terrorism

suppan : I cannot believe people were so barbaric...and they even had a name for that ...terrorism...killing people, bombs..oh my god.

Kuppan : Thank god they created a vaccination for terror gene for all children , if at all they happen to have it.

suppan : Its a beautiful world after all

I wish this could happen, especially in our lifetime.:)

Last edited: Dec 26, 2009
  5. Mallie

Mallie Senior IL'ite

Idea # 2

Bad guy repellents and Bad guy Shooing sprays

You see a group fighting and they are approaching you fast to harm..No..no you don't have to be scared..you are in the year 2040...and you have the Bad guy Shooing sprays. One press...and they melt.

6. Mallie

Mallie Senior IL'ite

Idea # 3

Fat absorbing plates

There is this delicious dessert. No need to worry about the calories. Just put that in the Fat absorbing plate...and lo all the fat is absorbed and you have only the delicious desert minus the the fat. So thinam, thinam sweets

7. Mallie

Mallie Senior IL'ite

Idea # 4

Innovative Punishment for traffic offenders (For the aggressive and careless ones ).

1. Kneel down near the highway under the sun for 1 hr (Just like they do for us in the schools ).

2. Clean 10 cars of other people then and there.

3. Write a letter to the officer something like " As Iam suffering from ....... ( we all know ,we have written 1000's of such letters in our schools and college) " ...not 1 time, but thousand times stating the reason why you did that.

4. Buy tea and somasa for 10 officers for 10 different days.

8. Mallie

Mallie Senior IL'ite

Idea # 5

Kal Yendhi Bhavan

This invention is for me and people like me. I have this dry legs and they always look awful. My sister always says that my leg is 10 years older than me. So you see this is very essential for me.

We have heard of kai yendhi bhavan...then what is this kal yendhi bhavan.. It should be located like STD shops and shoe menders...in nook and corner of every street. You just go there give your leg they do some magic and then you return back with a feet like cindrella.:cheers

9. kanfusion

kanfusion New IL'ite

for me every subject is that rogue Krishna

you were publishing about crazy ideas, for a minute i went crazy and thought of the consequences of not remembering my God Krishna for, say two hours. I simply felt the thought outrageous. Whom shall I quote in my posts other than Him from Gita. If I do not think of him while taking bath, I will not become pure. If I cant offer him his share before I eat i will go hungry. He said, whatever you do , you just dedicate to me and sincerely I do it. How can I do it without thinking of him. Some devotee said some day, the evil spirit of Krishna has caught me for ever, and it will take leave of only taking me also along with him. Let it be so with me. Good or bad, I have at least that thief Krishna with me for ever, all the moments of my life... a very crazy idea, is it not... may look crazy for you, but the fellow has captured me, purchased me wholesale. I am just a slave of that thief, ruffian, debauch,,

10. jayashu

jayashu New IL'ite

One of my Crazy idea is :

Dreaming about a prosperous and beautiful india where

1.people won't live in pathways
    2.Won't spit, Urinate, smoke in public place
    3.No beggars
    4.People should have the real love for the country so that they wont destroy the public properties and the cultural heritages of our country.
    5. No pollution, lot of trees and plants blooming with flowers everywhere.
    6. Everyone get aleast primary education.
    7.World's Number one country in all aspects(Scientific, economic etc.. not in Population:rotfl)
    8.No more gender violence...

Lots there.. the irony in this is these things have become crazy :oops:

:cheers
    Jayshu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.