1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Cracking our codes and rewriting them

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Viswamitra, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Zainabsarfraz,

Thank you for your kind words and I feel truly humbled and honored. It made me so happy when you said your mind would reread this post. I am really pleased that you found this post valuable enough to reread it. I am always looking for thoughts of others, if any thought comes to your mind after rereading it, please don't hesitate to write again. We learn from each other so much and that is how we can collectively make spiritual growth.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viswa,

Though I am not a Satsang type of person, looks like Satsang has come to me in the form of this thread, thanks to you!

I am reading all the feed backs and your replies. Trying to absorb and trying to understand. Being very practical in my life and views ( you agree!), I will have to ponder more than some of you on such subjects. This thread is surely prodding me to do so!

L, Kamla

3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Kamla,

You are too kind and make me wonder whether I deserve such a good treatment in the hands of wonderful people like you. I am so happy to hear that this thread has something to ponder. All your responses make me think about the practical aspects of life. We all have so much to learn from each other.

Viswa