1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Counting my countless blessings!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Chitvish, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

there are quite a few 'not so good days' in our routine - the only remedy is to tell yourself
    This too shall pass!
    There is light at the end of the tunnel.
    These auto suggestions do help tide over those days - there is no choice, Supriya!!
    I was blogging every monday; when the viewership dropped, I thought I should switch over to blogging on alternate mondays!! Perhaps it is right that less is more??
    Do cheer up, Supriya!
    Lots of love,
    Chithra.

2. chithradhamo

chithradhamo New IL'ite

Dear Chithramadam a great blog . we are blessed with so many things . We are blessed with your writings too which so good and inspiring . Being a part of indus ladies is a blessing as we meet so many people and for me the award blog cheerer of the month was the first award i have got in my life am so thrilled and that is also a blessing to me .

3. Chitvish

we both have formed a 'mutual admiration' duo??!! I love your 'tongue in cheek' humour immensely!! Let me share something here - an ILite mentioned that I never fail to reply your post! How prompt an observation??
    At this age, I am blessed to be surrounded by such love & warmth!
    Thanks & love,
    Chithra.

4. Chitvish

right. This life is a blessing; IL is a BIG blessing in our lives as a platform for us all to get aquainted with eachother.
    Any or every award does inspire us and plays a significant role in boosting our morale!! Pray many more laurels come your way, Chithra!
    Love,
    Chithra.

5. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

dear chitra akka your writing though i have read only a few, has kilos of truth in it .We remember our own good and bad times ,deeds which we remmember with happiness, other we are not at all proud of we overcome some of our lets say not exactly correct ways of life, now we ready to advice the not interested youth, who are very intellegent hardly need much advice yes reassurance...... lets hope that like you we also imbibe some of our good qualitites
    regards mallihashivaram

6. madhu11

madhu11 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Mrs. C,

Loved reading your blog. You write so beautifully. It is such a pleasure to read what you write it almost makes the distance less from the way you write to us.
    love,

7. Chitvish

to my blogs! We all have so many unpleasant and negative qualities, cannot deny accepting this, however vehemently we deny it. But once we wholeheartedly realise the pain they caused to us as well as to others in the journey of life, we will not repeat them.This is our evolution as a human being. Some unpleaant traits have to be 'consciously' ' got rid of, for our own growth into a better human being!
    Love,
    Chithra.

8. Chitvish

you & me is only geographical, not emotional!! We may never know a person living next door, but we ILites spread all over the globe, are so close to eachother!
    We cannot thank God enough for IL!
    love,
    Chithra.

9. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

Dear chitumma..
    Each and every word you mentioned here sounds as golden words for me... i shud make a file and copy all quotes which you are mentioning in your blogs...
    change what you , accept what you cannot , its very powerful, very easy to read and very hard to follow... but i'll keep trying so that i'll succeed.. thanks are being with us.. we are blessed to know you...

10. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Supermom
    Looks like you are reducing your age [​IMG]
    But for us all we never feel you are 60+ you are very young at heart:thumbsup
    [​IMG] for always being there for all of here.
    It was wonderful to know little more about you.
    Love
    Aruna