Could Someone Shed Some Light ?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by VandhenaKrish, Sep 11, 2018.

1. VandhenaKrish

VandhenaKrish Silver IL'ite

Ladies , I am 8 weeks pregnant .. second child .. totally unplanned but we decided to go with it .. I m working woman with healthy hb and all other stuff .. I have 3 yr old son who is naughty most of the times .. I am experiencing upper chest pain that is from one shoulder blade to another end and back also. It s like a pain on muscle or nerve pain but it really scares n irritates me .. both right left n middle upper chest s aching .. is this common in first trimester?

I basically get scared for small symptoms so this one scares me big time .. I once told my gynec she wasn't minding it and asked me not to worry .. but actually it's paining sometimes breasts , underarm also .. PL reply me

2. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

sometimes these types of pain will come and we may not know the reason. it may stay for some days and suddenly go. so first u need not worry about it and relax urself fully. but to eradicate any complication (mostly nothing), please check with ur doctor. for me, i have experienced many issues but i overcame everything. it was just health inconvenience nothing more than that.

VandhenaKrish likes this.
  3. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

my left side of my body usually gives me problems. all left side. headache, gastritis, leg pain, nerve pain, chest pain. so i checked and scanned and it was nothing. so i started doing breathing exercise and diverted my mind to other activities and kept myself busy. since u r pregnant, do divert urmind positively on reading good books.

4. VandhenaKrish

VandhenaKrish Silver IL'ite

Ur reply is so comforting @Sweety82 .. thank you .. @Anish2 thanks for ur reply too ...