could any1 clear my doubt plz ???????? Am i pregnant ????

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by ragamalika, Feb 17, 2012.

1. ragamalika

ragamalika Silver IL'ite

hi.. am 5 dpo by today.. i had a follicular study this cycle to knw when i am ovulating.. in the follicular study my gyno had told me that my follicle in the LEFT ovary has ruptured..by today am 5dpo.. i hav slight cramps on the right side of my lower abdomen which i think may be implantation cramps.. bt my doubt is egg is released in my left ovary and i hav cramps in the right side.. Is this possible ?? whch side is the uterus actually??? also tell me wen can i take a home pregnancy test for the result to be accurate?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012

2. cj1980

cj1980 Gold IL'ite

whoa, slow down! The TWW can be horrible, I get it. But don't make it even more difficult for yourself by trying to analyze every single ache and pain in your body. When we want something really bad, our mind can trick our body to show some fake symptoms. Please divert your attention (hard, but not impossible!) by engaging in other activities and stop symptom spotting.

Try to hold on until the first day of your missed period to take the HPT. The longer you wait the better your chances of getting an accurate result. Good luck!

2 people like this.
  3. 27csweetangel

27csweetangel Silver IL'ite

i agree with CJ1980, 2ww can be frustrating, better not to overtrack symptoms:firstly it will stress you out, which number one enemy secondly if you are pregnant, u will be pregnant, no matter even if u dont track symptoms..after 4- 5 weeks u will know it,so be patient.i would say, engage urself in some activity..if you are working its bliss, ur most time will be spent at work..if not, try to go out with fnds, read, exercise.
    @ragamalika..to avoid disappointment take Hpt only after u miss expected period..BABY DUST to you

1 person likes this.