Could any one tell me how and where to put up a stall?

Discussion in 'Places & Events' started by meenukrish, Aug 9, 2011.

1. meenukrish

meenukrish New IL'ite

Hi!:hiya

I have just started to sell dress materials. I want to put up a stall here in Chennai before I could start my own boutique. Could any one tell me how and where I should approach for putting up a stall. I heard that ladies group up and have their weekend stalls. I would also like to join if there are such groups. Please Advise.:)

Regards,
    Meenu

2. lavy118

lavy118 Bronze IL'ite

Hey meenu i am interested in putting up weekend stalls.. Y dont we form a group and start working on this. I also know how to make fashion jewels... so we can do some related to the clothes you have and sell it...

1 person likes this.
  3. meenukrish

meenukrish New IL'ite

Hi Lavanya,

My friend and I have planned for a stall before Diwali. I have your contact details from the Directory. Will send further info through mail.... :)

4. GokilaHardik

GokilaHardik Junior IL'ite

Hey meenu..

Did ur stall thing worked out? Actually im also planning to put up a stall for one gram gold jewels.. Designs are very latest.. If you have already done, could you please tell me the procedure in putting up a stall??

1 person likes this.
  5. meenukrish

meenukrish New IL'ite

Hi Gokila,

I organize stalls every now and then and sometimes join the others who organize. There are few events coming up this month. If you are interested please do contact me.

6. GokilaHardik

GokilaHardik Junior IL'ite

I am interested in joining with you. Could you please provide me your contact details.

7. meenukrish

meenukrish New IL'ite

8. smriticrafts

smriticrafts Bronze IL'ite

Hi, I am new to Chennai and I make good crafts. I am also interested in putting up stall in chennai. Once I will get good response, I am planning to open a shop of handmade items. Please help me with the information- where can I put the stall, without spending much on it.

Please also let me know if someone is looking forward to work together as a team. I am very good at digital and social media marketing.

Thanks a lot.

9. smriticrafts

smriticrafts Bronze IL'ite

Hi Meenu, please let me know what are the local events coming up for stall/exhibition. I am also interested in putting my stall.

Regards

10. meenukrish

meenukrish New IL'ite

Hi Smriti,

We have an exhibition coming up for the Tamil new year at L.B road Adyar. Stall bookings are going on. Do I get to see few of your works. Do you have them posted on the net or on ILs.

Best Regards,
    Meenu

Last edited: Mar 27, 2012