1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"Cosmic laws- Sixth part- (Daily Life Activities)"

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ayyan, Jan 21, 2010.

1. ayyan

ayyan New IL'ite

Haven’t you ever observed the increasing number of sufferings and terrible incidents around us in our daily life?
    Have you ever thought about the reasons behind all those happenings?
    And have you received any satisfactory answer for that question?
    A serious thought in the cosmic path can generate the answers in your own head with out anybody’s help.

“We have an automatic PH controller in our plant. Do you know how it works?
    Its controls are set automatically to take actions whenever the acidity of the water raises and PH value decreases less than 7, the controls will open more alkaline solutions to that water to neutralize the water in order to make the PH value again to 7. (7 is the PH value of normal water). Same way if the alkalinity raises and PH value increases above 7, the controls will open more acidic solutions to neutralize the water to make the PH value again to 7.”

Don’t be confused by reading this science and technology in between cosmic laws. I just wanted to explain that, cosmic laws work on us almost similar to the above mentioned process. Whenever there is good causes rise in an individual, then that must be settled to a predefined neutralization with same amount of good effects to that individual. (Remember that a society is nothing but a group of individuals) The same way whenever there is bad causes raises in an individual, that must be settled to a predefined neutralization with same amount of bad effects to that individual now or then to fulfill the eternal needs of cosmic laws.
    It’s simply like gathering negative or positive marks. If you gather a good amount of positive marks, nobody can stop you from receiving the flow of good effects will be flawing to you to neutralize that. And the same way if you gather a big amount of positive marks, nobody can save you from receiving the flow of bad and terrible effects will be flawing to you now or then. Nobody can predict all this and nobody can get an explanation too, only other than the person gathered the marks. Everybody around can understand only the immediate causes and immediate effects of those incidents.

These cosmic marks can not be gained by visiting a lot of temples, churches or pouring a huge amount of money in to those man-made and man controlled institutions.
    I am not saying that, visiting a temple is bad, “I also do that”. But the philosophy behind that is entirely different than a majority of others think. That will be explained somewhere in the upcoming chapters.
    So in a society, which is been formed by a group of individuals, if a majority of individuals try to do the acts which are helpful for achieving positive cosmic marks and a minority earn negative marks, then comparatively the effects happening in that society must be definitely positive effects and a few incidents can happen somewhere to neutralize the less amount of negative marks.
    But in the present society around us, and in many parts of the world, is earning negative marks uncontrollably without even thinking a minute about the effects of their acts and may or may not be ready to face that. The cosmic entities can not withstand with such a huge amount of negative marks accumulated in one side of the scale. There will definitely be the ways to discharge it, now or then. And that discharge or neutralization is what happening around us. But still those societies or individuals who earned a good amount of positive marks can withstand in between all these sufferings and there will definitely be good effects waiting for them to neutralize their positive marks.

Actually in our daily life activities, we are earning small amounts of positive and negative marks depend up on one’s acts and behaviors. Those acts may be very simple, may not be noticed in our fast life or it can be very complex too.

Just an example, when you are traveling in a crowded bus and all the seats are full, you and your friend is occupied a full seat which is actually designed for three persons. In the next stop one more person entered in the bus and stood near to you. You also saw that but because of your comfortable sitting with your friend, you didn’t want to move a bit and give a little space to that man which is really deserved to him. You enjoyed travel and reached to destination. Everything was fine, but you didn’t know that, you have already gained a bit of negative marks in your account. If you have given a space to him or if you have given your own seat to an old person appeared in front of you, you could have gained a bit of positive marks. When ever similar situations occurs we definitely receives a cosmic signal as a guideline of what to do and what not to do, but we simply avoiding that for our instance comforts.
    This is just an example of incidents in our daily life where we gather goodness and badness. These incidents can vary from this scale to a verity of higher scale activities and the effects will also vary accordingly.
    So our aim in our daily life and activities should be focusing on gathering a good amount of positive marks and accumulation of that can block all the negative effects and allow only positive effects flows towards your future.
    I have said this much, and you have read this much, now naturally there will be a few confusions in your head, I know that.

Probably you are thinking about how some richest and lucky people are enjoying their life with a lot of money they got without knowing any struggles in life and without doing any good acts for earning any positive marks? Is there any logic in that?

Probably another thought can be about, somebody around us are having sufferings only from the childhood and still suffering a lot even they are very good characterized people and doing good acts only? So what happened to the logic here?

Or a child, from the birth is suffering a lot of painful diseases, what is the logic here; he hasn’t had any chances for earning any positive or negative marks, but still? What cosmic laws can say anything here?

Yes I do agree with your questions, of course we have questions. But the million dollar question is something else, and that is,

“Where can we get the answers?”

Continues…

2. jananirbk

jananirbk Senior IL'ite

Nice Sharing Ayyan! I am happy to learn that at least am earning some positive marks by giving my seat to elderly, pregnant ladies, and woman with kids in buses, of course have to minimize the negative marks!!! As you said, I always believe in my instinct. It will tell us whatever we are doing, it is rite or not. If it is wrong, though how much ever painful, uncomfortable, and lazy , it would be better to quickly change to wat is right. Curiously waiting for the upcoming chapters. Regards, Janani Natarajan

3. manjulapathy

manjulapathy Senior IL'ite

Nice blog Ayyan!
    Though it is little confusing I got the gist of it! I am very happy that we earn postive and negative points in day today life. And all the more happy to know that more positive points blocks the negative points!
    Sometimes when my maid gets in to my nerves I get angry. I myself soften down the moment she does good job. I immediately compliment her.:cool2:
    Now I am happy atleast 1 positive point and 1 negative point nullifies. :biggrin2:
    From now on I am going to be more conscious about earning positive points!:goodidea:
    Manjula

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Ayyan,

I was right with you when you talked about the ph controller and lost when we came down to the good and bad effects..though i did understand the gist of what you are telling.

there is a credit and debit happening every moment of our life. I wish we do things more for the happiness of doing it, rather than for the credit or stop doing a thing for the fear of debit.

thought process is good..

5. ayyan

ayyan New IL'ite

Dear Janani,
    Good to see you again and thanks for the comments. That instinct, or whatever feeling of that sense can help us to decide rightness and wrongness, but all the souls are freed to select or reject it. Thanks for waiting for the upcoming parts, but I am not sure when I will be posting it…may be today or may be after a month…with love, ayyan.

6. ayyan

ayyan New IL'ite

Dear Manjula,
    Thanks for your nice feedback. I think, you don’t have to worry about that consciously, but once it become a characterization of your lifestyle, to follow your own cosmic senses to feel and find goodness, it will be automatically moving more positively, otherwise not….love, ayyan

7. ayyan

ayyan New IL'ite

Dear Shanvy,
    Thanks again for your worthy words. I am happy to know that at least a few of the Ilites can understand the gist of my views. I know I am saying something unusual, but I am writing only what my senses ask me to write…nothing more or less….thanks for following….love, ayyan