1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Corporate - by Madhur Bhandarkar

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Chandni, Jul 6, 2006.

1. Chandni

Chandni New IL'ite

After hit movies like Page 3 , Chandni Bar etc. Madhur Bhandarkar's new movie Corporate is releasing today. I think this must be a good movie. The promos look good with Business rivals story. They say it is remake of 1980's Kalyug made by Shashi Kapoor? Lets see. I hope this one is good with all Stage artists performing like K.K.Menon. Only big star is Bipasha Basu who also looks good in promos. I will wait for the review of the movie. If anybody sees Corporate, please post it here.

2. Jasmine

Jasmine New IL'ite

Reality of Corporate World

Hi Chandni,
    I saw Corporate the very first day and it is good movie. The true indepth reality revealed of the Corporate world. Bipasha Basu did a great job and Kay Kay (K. K. Menon) also was good. Madhur Bhandarkar did another good job after Page 3. The story is based more on cola war reality. The tricks, corruption in politics, breaches, back-stabbing, unfaithful employees, leakage of information, bad ethics all are depicted in Corporate to reveal how Big business houses do all they can to earn PROFITS!

3. Maria

Maria New IL'ite

Corporate - Cola War

Corporate movie is based on Cola war truth. Madhur Bhandarkar has beatifully depicted the big Corporates cola war and the strategies they have in business. I liked Bipasha Basu in the movie. She did good acting as an Executive as well as broken lady in the end. Bipasha Basu has emerged as an actress in Corporate. A good movie to see!