Conversations in an elevator

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by people0skills, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Roar

Roar Gold IL'ite

I dont know if my experience is gonna help you. I had those awkward breathing / gigling experiences in office elivators. There would be one guy and after I enter some how at each level only guys get added up. So I made up my mind that I will enter lift if its empty or a girl in it....so the next day, its is stuck in my mind and I wait for the lift, the door opens and there is a guy... out of frustation/ anxiety, i say " oh well then, I take stairs"... that was embarassing to both of us...

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  2. people0skills

people0skills Bronze IL'ite

awkward breathing / gigling experiences in office elevators... yuck...are they sniffer dogs or pigs??

I wish my office was within 5 floors. it is located on a 2-digit floor, unfortunately. suggestions by the other members seem to be working.. fake app call, or thanqued, or hand flicking.... I only wish I do not hear "welcomed" after I say thanqued.. lol.. we can easily predict those ill mannered bastards.

btw, I have encountered these gentlemen, who when in the elevator, do make way or ask which floor would I want to go (they were actually closer to the lift buttons that I was).. though I would say, a man taking the lead(ahem, ahem) in an elevator is just 2% of the times.

3. Roar

Roar Gold IL'ite

well this was looong time ago...now in a better place....yes, the suggestoions here would work completely. Well, my office is not that high now :) and people are matured, me too not in 20's anymore, and respect each other...so its decent..:)

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  4. Umanga

Umanga Gold IL'ite

Haha! Your posts are hilarious :). I can't tell you how much they make me smile with recognition. I go through these same experiences every day. People like us are not cut out for India.

Last edited: May 2, 2017