1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Conversation With The Lord Iv

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Viswamitra, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

My Dear Vani,

Thank you for your response. The Lord that removes all obstacles suggests that we open up in front of Him. We will feel automatically light and solve the obstacles. Your intention to do naivedhyam is what matters. I am sure the Lord will understand your unconditional love and bless your family. That is why I mentioned patram, palam, pushpam and thoyam are adequate to worship. The tears of love for the Lord will make the Lord to melt.

Viswa

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sorry for the late feedback. I did not know what feedback to give. Sometimes I don't know because you and other great writers in IL write so well. I become speechless reading them.

Nice conversation between you and Ganeshji. I also talk to God sonetimes. Whenever I have problems I ask him to guide me , while going in train seeing the heavy rush I get scared and tell him to help me and He immediately clears and makes way for me to enter.

My sister also talks to God. She is a devotee and everyday she writes to God to be there for everyone , give them good habits and whatever comes to her mind that time.

3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Vijiakka,

No matter what you say, we all value your opinion because we all value your love for us dearly. As I mentioned, it is an imaginary conversation for me to learn some spiritual lessons from the appearance, symbolism and stories of Lord Ganesha. In order for someone to really talk to Lord Ganesha, they have to possess unshaken belief and I guess, I still need to work a lot on it. My bhakthi is real but the unshaken belief is questionable as long as I feel bad about things that happen to me without realizing that it is happening for my own good as per the wishes of the Lord. When I sing "Bhajo Gananayaka Gajavadhana", I feel very elevated but that stays only momentarily.

Viswa