Contra AND Dictions

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by paanzaa, Feb 8, 2012.

1. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

There is always the sage advise people give. Make the decision an face consequences. Well, decisions other people make..Like my mom and dad wanted to have me as their son..The consequence is myself and the paradoxes I face.
    Whats your take?

2. SallyR

SallyR Silver IL'ite

Everything in this world is interlinked. All my actions (based on decisions I make) has consequences that affects me & other living & non-living things around me. Impact of decisions vary based on its significance.

Take drunk driving that results in an accident that kills a child, decision to drink and drive is made by one person but the consequence of it will be faced by the child's parents & so many others. Some impacts lasts longer for example, mother Therasa's decisions (followed by her actions) inspires people to be charitable towards less privileged even after her death.

Only thing that makes me wonder is, would we always make the same decisions if we had to redo it (like a rewind button)?

1 person likes this.
  3. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Does life really have a rewind button?

4. paanzaa

paanzaa Gold IL'ite

Somebody answer please...I need an answer.

5. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

We have to face the consequences of decisions others take and others get influenced by our decisions.
    A single warped mind can set off a bonb and kill, maim hundreds of innocent people.
    A man/woman drives like a maniac and sets off a chain reaction on pedestrians and other vehicles.
    A child has exams and the family decides to forgo a family function or someone is celebrating and throws a party or a sick person family member can make the rest feel worried.
    This is life, always changing and getting influenced by some decision.

No man is an island unless one takes sanyas in the true sense and breaks all worldly ties.

1 person likes this.