Continuous Health Issues And No Mental Peace- Suggest Any Pooja

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Vedhavalli, Jun 30, 2017.

1. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Any issues is life is actually stressful and so health issues are no exception. I am also suffering from a health issue for which I need to be very careful with use of spices. It is definitely draining and irritating in the long run.Inspite of having restrictions in food,I tend to suffer then and there.

Anyway keep doing prayers and in addition if you believe in astrology,try to find which planet is weak and would likely give the health issues you have. Maybe you can keep doing archana or remedy to appease their ill- effects. This may or may not solve your issues,but would atleast help you reason out astrologically.

And in times of suffering like this,I look at life through a big picture. Maybe we are working our Karma through such issues. So as per the Karma theory we cannot escape but have to balance our scores through something.Involve yourself in spirituality or some philosophical areas.Your mental frustration would die slowly.And when you accept the reality and give your body some time to heal, it does show some effects. The more you stress about your issues,the more body reacts negatively.Skin diseases especially aggravate in stress.

Good luck to you in finding your solution soon.

kalcandu and Vedhavalli like this.
  2. Vedhavalli

Vedhavalli Platinum IL'ite

"And in times of suffering like this,I look at life through a big picture. Maybe we are working our Karma through such issues. So as per the Karma theory we cannot escape but have to balance our scores through something.Involve yourself in spirituality or some philosophical areas.Your mental frustration would die slowly.And when you accept the reality and give your body some time to heal, it does show some effects. The more you stress about your issues,the more body reacts negatively.Skin diseases especially aggravate in stress."

Thanks @iamsrihere , it's tough have food restriction in young age.
    Feels weird why me etc. It's bad karma
    Again I think there are many who cheat do all kinds criminal activity...
    Why I get,? When I haven't done anything wrong
    I will try to be stress free...

3. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

True..I am also under 30 and having so many diet restrictions actually kills the fun not only for me but also for my DH. Just because of me,he cannot choose foods which are allergic to me when we go out.Though I tell him not to worry about me,he still doesn't eat whatever I can't.I feel very sad for him:-(

And yes, there are many who do all wrongs in life and still enjoy eating shopping.But each once has a story to tell. I dont go about telling my issues to outsiders.Same way people will not discuss their personal issues with others. So we never know what kind of issue each one on earth is going through.

Just hang on...When time is good,every issue will slowly subside and things will fall in place.

kalcandu likes this.
  4. gitagita

gitagita Bronze IL'ite

For depression, I suggest. Look around. There are people who does not care what they eat. They just want to live. Count your blessings. Concentrate on what you have.

Good luck dear.

sindmani likes this.